• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

GotG Cosmic Rewind AP previews

Has anyone had any luck modifying their AP preview date? I grabbed the wrong date in my excitement and haste - we’re going to be down the following weekend from what I booked. I called the AP hotline and they told me it can’t be cancelled or changed. Ugh, kicking myself!

Has anyone had any luck modifying their AP preview date? I grabbed the wrong date in my excitement and haste - we’re going to be down the following weekend from what I booked. I called the AP hotline and they told me it can’t be cancelled or changed. Ugh, kicking myself!
I don’t think you’ll be allowed to change. I’ve heard of some with the pixie pass offered a weekday instead. Can you change your weekend you go?

You could try asking the Cast members to let you into the ride, explaining the situation. You have nothing to lose. :)

Bummer! I can try to change but our fav hotels are all booked up 😢
Our flight was delayed our arrival day. I had booked a Genie+ for SM and missed it. We asked the cm at the ride and they said sure go on now, it was 3 hours later.

Then our going home day dd booked us an ILL for 7dmt. At time she booked it the time was 10am but by the time she finished it was 1:30pm and our ride to the airport was at 1p. We asked at the attraction and they denied us but said ask at one of the castmember service team umbrellas. They changed it for a NOW time so we rode it then. Does not hurt to ask.

So... Does anyone know how to see your preview date/time? I know the day, but I forgot the time. :rotfl2:

Hopefully you received your email confirmation as it is listed in it. If you took a screenshot, it should be on it too.

So... Does anyone know how to see your preview date/time? I know the day, but I forgot the time. :rotfl2:
The confirmation email stated that they would be sending additional information later.
that should include your entry time. :)

• Passholders with confirmed reservations will receive an additional email with details on how to check in for their reservation 3 to 5 business days in advance of their selected event date.

The confirmation email stated that they would be sending additional information later.

• Passholders with confirmed reservations will receive an additional email with details on how to check in for their reservation 3 to 5 business days in advance of their selected event date.
I hope that those of us who never receive e-mail will get the additional details e-mail...

I hope that those of us who never receive e-mail will get the additional details e-mail...
I didn't get that one after signing up for the Remy AP Previews and honestly I don't expect the follow-up email for GotG either.

I didn't get that one after signing up for the Remy AP Previews and honestly I don't expect the follow-up email for GotG either.
Were you able to get in the preview without problem even if you didn't have your confirmation e-mail?

Yes, I printed the registration confirmation screen.
That's the part I forgot to do(I was at work and didn't want to stay too long on a "non professional" page... If I haven't received anything a couple of days before, I'll go talk to guest services.

Were you able to get in the preview without problem even if you didn't have your confirmation e-mail?

For the Remy AP preview I did have the email print out in my backpack, but they just scanned my MB at the entrance area when I walked up & in I went.

That's the part I forgot to do(I was at work and didn't want to stay too long on a "non professional" page... If I haven't received anything a couple of days before, I'll go talk to guest services.
I'm in the same situation as you. I never received a single email about the Guardians previews nor my confirmation. I'm waiting to see if an Epcot park reservation is added to MDE. If not then I'll call the AP line because I'm 99% sure I will not get that email 3-5 days before my preview time :L

They say to print the email but I don't think they have ever actually asked to see it. Usually they scan your band, if that doesn't work show them the actual email

Hopefully you received your email confirmation as it is listed in it. If you took a screenshot, it should be on it too.

I didn’t get the confirmation e-mail, so I called the AP Line. They were able to tell me my reservation time, give me my confirmation number and fix my e-mail. Apparently my e-mail is spelled wrong on the AP side, but it’s correct on the DVC side and everywhere else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter