GotG Cosmic Rewind AP previews

Do you think popular shopDisney drops are taken into account for things like this? Because the new Mickey Main Attraction drops on the 15th

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1649522570065.jpg
    FB_IMG_1649522570065.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 5

CM Preview registration went live after midnight last night. Here are the dates and times:

April 17, 18, 20, 21, 23, 24, 25, 27, 28, 29, 30,
May 1, May 2
Times are between 1pm and 3:30pm

For Ratatouille, AP previews started 2 days after CM previews ended (with Club 33 the day in between)

I'm hoping May 3rd is covered by AP previews cause that's already an Epcot day for me 🙃

Didn’t DVC preview registration happen the day before AP preview registration for Remy?

Damn I am leaving to go home on the morning of May 8th, if the above posts are true of press previews May 4-6 and then Club 33 May 7th, its probably not looking good for me. Was starting to good with CM Previews ending May 3rd that maybe I could get an AP preview on May 6 or 7.

Last edited:
Does this mean we can start expecting videos of the ride next week? I'd be so happy to see it from genuine Cast Members and not media

Does this mean we can start expecting videos of the ride next week? I'd be so happy to see it from genuine Cast Members and not media

Usually during CM previews, the CMs are asked to hand over their phones and any electronics (or put it into a ziploc bag) and are barred from recording anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter