Good Toddler Snacks

Peaseblossom36

Mouseketeer
I'm working on putting together a grocery order for our stay 9 nights, 10 days in a regular resort room so no fridge. My toddler (2.5) is perpetually hungry, so wakes up and wants a snack first thing and will bankrupt us if we're getting snacks in the parks the entire time. I've got a plan of our pantry stable staples (yogurt, applesauce, crackers) but was wondering if anyone had some good suggestions I may not be thinking of.

I'm planning on getting the shelf stable horizon milk too.

I'm working on putting together a grocery order for our stay 9 nights, 10 days in a regular resort room so no fridge. My toddler (2.5) is perpetually hungry, so wakes up and wants a snack first thing and will bankrupt us if we're getting snacks in the parks the entire time. I've got a plan of our pantry stable staples (yogurt, applesauce, crackers) but was wondering if anyone had some good suggestions I may not be thinking of.

I'm planning on getting the shelf stable horizon milk too.
Kids QS meals come with good sides that you can save for later (i.e. a clementine, apple sauce pouch) so you could factor that into your count as well! Also bring ziplocs to the park to save extras at meal time

Our first trip I had oreos and nutter butters and things delivered in larger containers and ordered a box of plastic bags. She ended up loving the applesauce pouches in the kids meals, so we had those delivered.

We ordered some take and toss sippies, so if we lost one or it was beyond saving, it wasn't the end of the world. And I think I had a big thing of apple juice in the beverage cooler?

The mini cliff bars worked really well. They didn't melt, small to throw in a bag, and don't really get squished up. Big enough to take off the edge for hunger and some energy but not too big. Plus not something I normally buy at home so a treat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter