GOOD MORNING DIS! Whoopsidoodle Hangers On and Friends Meet Here Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't even look at the name! Me, I would have very calmly walked away and then I would have run into my little room and called home to tell my DD #2 that I just saw a hockey player...cause she would be SOOOOOOOO jealous!:rotfl:
I think the only person we've run into is Bob Saget in Ocean City, Md. He was standing all by himself and looking lost on the boardwalk. DH and I had one of those "yes it is, no it isn't" conversations until someone walked by and mentione his name also.

My sister saw Joey Fatone (from N'Sync) at Walt Disney World.

We had Nick Lachey's crew come in to get supplies for him when he did a concert here. (But no Nick, :sad1: )

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: We moms can't let them go to something important like they look the rest of the time!

You know we're all expecting pictures, right?:banana: :banana: :banana:

Now....where was that grocery list.....?:drive:

Looking for those pictures! I bet the "pink" couple looked great!!

I just got off the phone with my mom and she was all excited. She got a delivery of a dozen red roses from my sister today. :rolleyes:

:wave2:

You put thought into yours...A much "dearer to the heart" gift..And here's one for you :flower3:

Hi everyone! Do you all still remember me? I've been MIA a few days due to being busy, busy, busy at work and home.

I've got some catching up to do on my reading here....have I missed anything good (other than the extension for the challenge)?

I've got to order some dinner, I'll be back in a bit.

Hi Nancy...We haved missed you...RL is such a pain sometimes...Let's see...We ran into Peter Noonan from the Herman's Hermits...and of course John Ratzenberger, Cliff from Cheers...We met him on our Disney Cruise...
Other than that, I'm still waiting to meet Elvis...(the younger version) :lmao:

Tammy, my mom was like you. She had to work, and she wasn't really allowed any time off for school stuff. I think that's why I've been compelled, I remember not understanding her not being there. I didn't grow up mad about it or anything, just as a kid didn't understand why bosses wouldn't just let her get off to do stuff at school like the other moms! You didn't do it ALL wrong, tho, cause look at you guys now!:goodvibes

DH & I left at 5:30 to go grocery shopping and dinner out...DS and DIL were here...Got back at 8:45pm and they are still here...She leaves at 9:30pm to go home because she is tired. DS stays here to play Scrabble and then tells me that he's spending the night so that he doesn't have to drive back tomorrow morning when his DW goes to work :upsidedow They live 15 miles away. Now...how do I kindly say..."Go Home!" :rotfl2:

Looking forward to seeing "Pinks" pictures...Have a nice evening everyone...

Hi everyone!

Posting quickly after the Lacrosse game (they won). More tomorrow.:rolleyes:

I will also look forward to seeing prom pics.

As far as celebrity sightings, the biggest one I can think of right now is seeing Billie Joel/Christy Brinkley in the audience of Beauty and the Beast at MGM. (He had done a concert the night before.) This was before they split.

I also see Jeff Foxworthy here in Atlanta fairly regularly. We both go to the same coffee place. He's friends with a person I know, (but he would not know who I am) so I even get to see him kidding around. He's about as nice and down to earth as you might think he is.

Seems like I have had a couple more, but I don't remember them...

Night everyone!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Yes, it's one of those "shift" kinda days.

Muhlenberg, ya gotta throw us a bone or two.

lips-pillow?
Mandy Moore - more?
book and rocks - under layers or something?
Grover Cleveland - Cleveland?

In Cleveland the pillows have more layers?

judging
start
celebrate

We'll celebrate when the judging starts? The judges are starting to celebrate?

Sorry, but the more guesses I give the more "out there" they will be.:rolleyes1
Grover Cleveland was the ________ President. :teeth:

Here's another hint...the "lips" sofa "represents" something.

Lynn...how was the pink Prom?

Good morning, all! :wave:

It's been another busy week - lots of fun :rolleyes: stuff going on at my DS's school, and my sweet DF is here for a visit! :goodvibes I missede a few days and 20 pages here, so forgive me for skipping ahead, but I caught the refs to new clues, so I had to go back and bring this up for ease in puzzling it out:

klm.jpg

zyx.jpg

efg.jpg

abcd.jpg

First off, can I just say how it gives me a smile to see how clever people are in renaming their pictures in Photobucket so as to avoid giving away what they mean? :)

Second, um, who's the girl? Has this already been figured out?

Ooops, dopey me, I just saw that it's Mandy Moore.

So, it's obvious: Rolling Stones strata more 22. Or 24. (Psst, Muhlenberg, Cleveland was the 22nd and the 24th President -- which one counts here? :confused3 )

Did I get it? :)

ding ding ding ding :) The 22nd is correct.

Strata is incorrect. There is a word for what's shown in that picture (I never knew it before either).

Lips basalt more 22nd!!

Judging champagne starts!
Judging glass starts!
Judging prosecco starts!
Judging toast starts!
Judging some Asian guy I don't know starts!

What's my prize? :cool1:

I just noticed something else...sorry.
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Yes, it's one of those "shift" kinda days.

Muhlenberg, ya gotta throw us a bone or two.

lips-pillow?
Mandy Moore - more?
book and rocks - under layers or something?
Grover Cleveland - Cleveland?

In Cleveland the pillows have more layers?

judging
start
celebrate

We'll celebrate when the judging starts? The judges are starting to celebrate?

Sorry, but the more guesses I give the more "out there" they will be.:rolleyes1

when the judging starts is correct.

Now we only need TWO more words. :teeth:

Lips basalt more 22nd!!

Judging champagne starts!
Judging glass starts!
Judging prosecco starts!
Judging toast starts!
Judging some Asian guy I don't know starts!

What's my prize? :cool1:
:rotfl: Your prize is listening to me laugh. :lmao:

I had goofed...mea culpa mea culpa...

the last group of pictures is

when the judging starts

The first group...we have

more

the 22nd

'When the judging starts' is the whole thing, or is the champagne picture still needing an interpretation? And are the two groups of clues connected, to build one big sentence, or are they two separate things?

'When the judging starts' is the whole thing, or is the champagne picture still needing an interpretation? And are the two groups of clues connected, to build one big sentence, or are they two separate things?
When the judging starts is the whole thing for the 2nd group of pictures. (That person's name is Wen...he's apparently famous...like a prime minister or something. But I live under a rock. :rotfl: )

And...yes...the two groups of pictures are connected to form one big ole sentence.:thumbsup2

'We'll be bouncing around on the sofa like Tom Cruise reading geological layers more on the 22nd when the judging starts!'

Anything? :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter