GOOD MORNING DIS! Whoopsidoodle Hangers On and Friends Meet Here Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sad part is that the college only accepts scores of 3 or better out of a possible 5. That's the only way to get out of taking the course at college.

Yeah, I remember that! I think my son managed to do that on all of 'em--although he barely squeaked by on the History one, if I remember right.

I can't believe I'm going to have to start going through all of this AGAIN soon with my next son! What a racket!

DD wants the computer. I guess I'll be a good mom and let her have it. (THAT could be taken a couple of ways!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: )

See you guys tomorrow, maybe! :wave:

Shoot, I just noticed the time. I'd best get to bed if I don't want to be crabby tomorrow.

Or, to put it more honestly, crabbier. Bye, all!! :wave:

:wave: Hi! I'm just doing a quick drive by and saw that you were online!

I'm here! And now that things have settled down a bit I wanted to tell you how much I loved your Survivor story! I'm so honored to have been a part of it! :hug:

I'm here! And now that things have settled down a bit I wanted to tell you how much I loved your Survivor story! I'm so honored to have been a part of it! :hug: I'd love to visit Delaware someday...
Aww! Thanks! :hug: I should've elaborated more on the character interactions. I'm glad you didn't really have to stay in that fort though! :eek: When they switched my challenge from Delaware to Rhode Island, I thought I was done for!!! In fact, when they announced it was an episode of Survivor, I thought I was done for too!!! Oh, and anytime you're passing down I-95 through Delaware, I'm only about 5 or 10 min. from it! :)

Aww! Thanks! :hug: I should've elaborated more on the character interactions. I'm glad you didn't really have to stay in that fort though! :eek: When they switched my challenge from Delaware to Rhode Island, I thought I was done for!!! In fact, when they announced it was an episode of Survivor, I thought I was done for too!!! Oh, and anytime you're passing down I-95 through Delaware, I'm only about 5 or 10 min. from it! :)

Just curious...Is there a park like your Rhode Island park in Delaware? I've visited Rhode Island and there's some really nice places there and some that are not so nice... What's your opinion on the best tourist attraction in Delaware...For us in VT, our number 1 tourist attraction is:

Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream Factory followed by the VT Teddy Bear Factory..

:wave2: Have a good evening! I'm going to prove to the family that I can leave the computer sitting idle! ;) :lmao:

Just curious...Is there a park like your Rhode Island park in Delaware? I've visited Rhode Island and there's some really nice places there and some that are not so nice... What's your opinion on the best tourist attraction in Delaware...For us in VT, our number 1 tourist attraction is:

Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream Factory followed by the VT Teddy Bear Factory..
One of our complaints about living here is that you have to travel to get to anything good. We have a couple of beaches in lower Delaware about 1 hr. 45 min. from here. Other than that, there's not a whole lot of anything. There's even a t-shirt saying: "Dela' WHERE?" :rotfl2:

One of our complaints about living here is that you have to travel to get to anything good. We have a couple of beaches in lower Delaware about 1 hr. 45 min. from here. Other than that, there's not a whole lot of anything. There's even a t-shirt saying: "Dela' WHERE?" :rotfl2:

:lmao: :lmao:

Yeah, I remember that! I think my son managed to do that on all of 'em--although he barely squeaked by on the History one, if I remember right.

I can't believe I'm going to have to start going through all of this AGAIN soon with my next son! What a racket!
Oh yeah...we're on round three. Ours didn't do AP things though. Boy am I glad this is the last one.:rotfl: I don't think I could do this again.:lmao:

Oh yeah...we're on round three. Ours didn't do AP things though. Boy am I glad this is the last one.:rotfl: I don't think I could do this again.:lmao:
The problem with our district and APs is that the teachers were thrown into it on fairly short notice. They did have to have the certification or whatever, but the actual teaching was lacking. Last year they began throwing too many kids into the APs just so the district could brag. They did away with "college prep" level classes and now most kids are either 'honors' or AP. It just stopped making sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter