• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Golf Cart Rental issues....

I rented from Kenny last week, no issues with drop off or pick up. The cart was at FW when we arrived and we left it at the bus transportation lot when we left.

I rented from Kenny last week, no issues with drop off or pick up. The cart was at FW when we arrived and we left it at the bus transportation lot when we left.

This is great to hear. I just reserve from TT today. We rented a 3 row 6 person for less than WDW's reg size.

I have tried calling Kenny 3 times today and it just goes to a message. Does anyone ever answer or return phone calls? Maybe it's just bad luck because everyone else here has nothing but good things to say about him.

I have tried calling Kenny 3 times today and it just goes to a message. Does anyone ever answer or return phone calls? Maybe it's just bad luck because everyone else here has nothing but good things to say about him.
Kenny and I played phone tag for about 3 days before we finally connected, but he did return my first phone call the same day. I just wasn't able to take the call. I then called him back... and like I said... Phone tag. Eventually we did get connected.

Kenny also told me he takes calls all day and night. I think the call where he actually answered the phone was one I made at around 8:00pm EDT. Even though he said he takes calls anytime I wouldn't call him at hours that I wouldn't want people calling me. Just a suggestion.

When you call and get his voice-mail, be sure to leave your name, number, and the best time for him to call you back. Probably wouldn't hurt to also let him know what you want to rent and when... but you probably knew that.

We have a pretty big trip planned to the Fort over the 4th of July holiday.

We were going to tow our travel trailer down with our dually and rent a golf cart from Golf Cart Rentals Orlando.

I called today to confirm our reservation and paying our deposit.

The owner informed me that Disney has "Put their foot down" and will not allow them on property to drop off the cart.

He said that I probably would not find any third part rental companies that can deliver to the Fort now.

So I have a dilemma, either I pay 3 times as much and rent from Disney, Or I have to go outside the park to pick up the golf cart. Its no too big of a deal to go outside the park, I just hate leaving my "Disney Bubble" while on vacation.

Anybody else experienced the same problems? How did you deal with it?

Thanks!

Jeremiah

Kenny is the best. Have used him many times

In two weeks, we will be renting from Kenny for our third time - fantastic service and a very nice guy. The rates, unless he changed them, are $30/day for 4 seaters and $50/day for 6 seaters. I think he has a discount for an entire week, but can't remember. When I spoke with him last month, he told me that FW really does not want outside cart rentals competing with their rentals. So, don't ask at the front desk where the golf cart rental guy drops off his cart for you.

I have had occasions where Kenny has called back after a couple of days, but most of the time I have called him, he has either answered right away or called back in minutes.

djblu883: Would it be possible for you to send a private message with this person's contact information? We'll be at FW in about a week & I'm looking to rent a golf cart. Right now Kenny is all booked. He said he's trying to get more carts available, but that may not be possible. Every other place I've called basically says they can't deliver & you have to pick it up. Since we're renting a car to drive down there I won't have a vehicle that could transport a golf cart. (This is my fault. We thought we were going to have to change our trip so I didn't call about a cart when I should have). Thanks.

Tom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter