Going to cross those holiday lights off my bucket list

GrammyJudy

DIS Veteran
Well I have decided to try to write a trip report. This will be my 15 trip to Disney. The first trip was in 1983 when my son Brian was 5 and my daughter Megan was 3. They are all grownup now but still like to travel with us sometimes.

So let me give you some details.
When: Nov. 29- Dec. 7
Where: POFQ
Who:
First there is me, Judy. I am 67 , retired from fulltime work, mother of 2 and Grandmother of 2. I have a part time antique business now and I love collecting Disneyana also. MK is my favorite park and Mickey is my favorite

Then there is my husband Andy. He is 70 and retired but still working. He is a volunteer driver who takes people to Dr. Apps etc. He really likes Disney World but doesn't like to admit it. He love his kids and grandkids. He loves the parades and shows and the fireworks. Epcot is his favorite park.

My son Brian is 36 and single. He has been engaged twice but not married yet. He lives in western Massachusetts, about 3 hours from us so we don't see him as often as we would like. He loves gaming and is a computer genius. He loves all the thrill rides and Epcot is his favorite. He has not been since 2007.

My daughter Megan is 33 and she loves Disney as much as I do. In fact she and I have gone to Disney once alone and twice with my grandsons. Her husband Sean will not be coming this year, because he is a huge Hunter and this trip is during deer hunting season. They live in NH but they are only 15 miles from us. She loves Tinkerbell and thrill rides and everything Disney.

Megan's oldest son Cody will turn 13 during our trip. He is a great kid. Has always Ben on the high honor roll, plays soccer, basketball and baseball. He is very mature for his age and very kind hearted. He was born with a heart defect called superventricular tachycardia but has not required surgery yet and does well to control it. Cody loves Disney and especially the thrill rides.

Megan's younger son is Connor and he just turned 5. He is very active and quite the handful but he is a darling. He loves Pluto and this will be his fourth trip to Disneyworld.

I apologize for no photos and will try to attach them if I can figure out how! But I hope you will follow along and I will share our plans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter