Go-To Park Sneakers?

Throw another vote for Hokas. Normally I wear Bondis all the time, but at Disney, I actually wore Arahi's and my Hopara. Worth every penny of everyone. Go get fitted for yours first.

Asics or Ecco for me. I tried Skechers and they hurt my feet. Last year I ordered new Ecco's and they came the night before we left. I wore them day 1 to the airport and 0 issues, we landed at 10 a.m. And went straight to the parks. I don't wears my shoes 2 days in a row, I bring multiple pairs. I think it has more to do with what your used too.

I'm a Brooks Ghost 13 girl & I LOVE Oofos flip flops for recovery especially if you suffer from plantar fascitis. Everyone's feet are different. You gotta find what works for you & obviously if you are not a walker/runner, you need to start walking BEFORE your trip so you are not miserable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter