Go Oahu pass premium activities

aulanidreamer

Mouseketeer
We are considering purchasing the go Oahu pass for our upcoming trip. We are in disagreement about which premium activity to pick and two of my children (11 and 13) are interested in the sunset cruise. Has anyone been and would recommend as family friendly? I think of sunset cruises as couples and possibly a booze cruise atmosphere. In the description it says includes some snorkeling too, so hopefully that’s before anyone gets too “happy.” Anyway I’m just hoping someone might know if is something families can enjoy without being awkward as the only kids on the boat.

Other favorite activities on the pass? We might do pcc (but not luau), a couple of the Kuoloa Ranch activities on our first few days when we are staying on that side of the island, the bike ride, the canoeing, and whatever else might work. I would love to hear your favorites and what’s not to be missed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter