Go at Halloween or at Christmas?

I am not sure how many days your school district gives for Thanksgiving and most likely there would not be too much ew stuff around then anyway so I would recommend going early in the day the Friday before Thanksgiving to experience a party and then go home the Sunday after so either on Black Friday or Saturday there will be Holidays Around the World and CP. If not then any long weekend after that but not too close to Christmas should be fine.

We have done both and prefer the Halloween party... The decorations, parade and trick or treating.... but some of the guests costumes are pretty creative... worth seeing IMO.

We did Oct 28th - Nov 5th last year. MK had some of their decorations up on Main Street on Nov 2nd. The tree wasn't up yet nor the overhead pieces on Main Street. Hollywood Studios had the tree up on Nov 1st. I'm a Christmas lover.. not so much Halloween. I thought MNSSHP was fun, but given the choice I'd rather go at Christmas (after Thanksgiving when all the resorts are decorated). BUT I think kids would enjoy MNSSHP wayyyy more than MVMCP

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter