Gluten free snacks and treats (Epcot)

Shacka1

Hakuna Matata
Hi Guys

This will be my first time going since being gluten free

All of the TS restaurants have allergy menus so that’s easy to plan for but I’m struggling for snacks and treats. Carts and small walk up places I’m not sure how I can know where I can and can’t eat

I got the park hopper so we could visit Epcot frequently for the food but some of places don’t have an allergy menu online at all, so am I just assuming those places wouldn’t have gluten free?

Any help is appreciated!

Festival booths have allergy information but I don’t know if they have many gf options. Regal Eagle has a lot of good gluten free menu items. The Maple Popcorn in Germany is gluten free and delicious.

Popcorn was everywhere last week, french fries too, the shaved ice in Japan is a nice sweet treat and ice cream should be ok. I think macaroons are almond based and Spice Road has hummus which you can probably get with cucumbers, they also have hummus fries which we loved.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter