GLOW II: The Bounceback... Multiple Meets!!!.. First 1/2 of Sept 2008

unfortunate turn of events at my house (no, we didn't lose our jobs, problem w/DS) so we won't be cruising or going home this year. Hurts too much to talk about it but ask for your prayers.

Gail

Ohhhhhhhh Gail... I am so sorry

I'm here for you sister if you need to talk:hug:

Dear Gail

I do not know what is going on with you but having been through some rough times with my own children I can imagine how worried and heartbroken you might be.

If you need someone to talk to, away from your real life, please pm me if you do not have my number.

Have you ever heard me tell about anyone else? I do not tell tales. Might be because I am senile and cannot remember. ;) but maybe just because I care and would not. :love:

SG/Linda

Gail, just wanted to drop by and tell you I was thinking about you and yours.

Hugs, Linda and Lucy

Alicia... belated happy Bday... sorry I was a wee bit late.... :cake:

Sorry I have not been around but trying to just get through the day has been a struggle for me.

Some of you know I lost a dear friend who was truly a second mother to me in Nov. My DS informed DH & I about a month ago that the girl he's been seeing is pregnant and that he might be the father. A Very long story with many twists and turns but bottom line is we really won't know until she gives birth some time in Oct (she won't talk to me nor are she & DS seeing or speaking to each other as of now) so we're kind of in limbo. Now the DH of above-mentioned second mother (second Dad!) has passed away too.

I am just a basket case. Only good news is that DS has been accepted to the local college to which he applied and he seems to understand that, if the child is his, a good education with a good job to follow is the best way to help.

So Katie and I are now seriously thinking about keeping our ressies. I think I am going to NEED my happy place. Still haven't told DH.

My dear Gail

I have been worried about what was going on with you. So much and all at one time. I am so very sorry to hear it all. Sounds as if you are coping, as well anyone could possibly be expected to cope. You and your son are so right about the importance of the education, whichever way things turn out.

I am sorry to hear about the death of your dear friend. I had one of those too and there is not a day that goes by that I do not think of her and she has been gone for three years now. I try to remember how blessed I was to have known her and to have had her in my life for so many years and I know you are doing the same.

Yes, you need your happy place. I imagine your husband will understand and maybe he will want to join you there.

:love::hug: SG/Linda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter