Global Running Day Deals/Giveaways!

Their stuff is made in the USA and it is hand-crafted (hence the pricing). They bond the art to the fabric by hand, so it should never crack, peel or fade...it's high-quality stuff. They do releases in small batches, and once something is gone, it's gone, which is why the selection is limited.

On tops I would say that they run true-to-size. Bottoms are a little harder to nail down - for me, I do down 1 size in capris, wear my normal pants size in skirts and pants, and go up 1 from my pants size in shorts. But it also depends on body type and how you want stuff to fit. There's a sizing chart on the website that should help. :)

All right, I ordered a shirt to try out. Really liked the Circuits design. So you can take credit for me if you need proof for your ambassadorial duties...

I know it's a bit late to use this today but RunDisney put together a special playlist for running on Spotify. I listened to it when I ran today. I knew most of the songs, some were Disney and some were sung by Disney channel actors.

For New Englanders and Patriot Fans..
Harvard Pilgrim Finish at 50 - Finish line at 50 yard line at Gillette Stadium
5k & 10K - $5 off 5k and $10 off 10k
use code: #GLOBALRUNNINGDAY
valid June 1-3

All right, I ordered a shirt to try out. Really liked the Circuits design. So you can take credit for me if you need proof for your ambassadorial duties...

I bought that shirt for my husband and he really likes it. Hope you do too.

I bought that shirt for my husband and he really likes it. Hope you do too.

Thanks! Wouldn't you know it, though, they announce a 20% off sale the day after I place my order! Always seems to happen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter