Global Running Day Deals/Giveaways!

Ariel484

DIS Veteran
Happy Global Running Day, Disney Runners!!

I thought we could put together a thread that has any deals or giveaways people find today (June 1)...post anything here!!

I am an Abmassador for INKnBURN (an athletic apparel company out of California) - they are giving away one men's and one women's tech shirt in honor of Global Running Day! Giveaway happens on June 15!

Enter here: https://gleam.io/22bs1/inknburn-national-running-day-2016-giveaway

fb-contest-banner.jpg

I am an Abmassador for INKnBURN (an athletic apparel company out of California) - they are giving away one men's and one women's tech shirt in honor of Global Running Day! Giveaway happens on June 15!

Enter here: https://gleam.io/22bs1/inknburn-national-running-day-2016-giveaway

fb-contest-banner.jpg

So what's the deal with InkNBurn? I'd never heard of them before, but they seem to have some pretty cool, if limited selection and expensive, stuff on the website. What sets them apart and how do the sizes run?

So what's the deal with InkNBurn? I'd never heard of them before, but they seem to have some pretty cool, if limited selection and expensive, stuff on the website. What sets them apart and how do the sizes run?
Their stuff is made in the USA and it is hand-crafted (hence the pricing). They bond the art to the fabric by hand, so it should never crack, peel or fade...it's high-quality stuff. They do releases in small batches, and once something is gone, it's gone, which is why the selection is limited.

On tops I would say that they run true-to-size. Bottoms are a little harder to nail down - for me, I do down 1 size in capris, wear my normal pants size in skirts and pants, and go up 1 from my pants size in shorts. But it also depends on body type and how you want stuff to fit. There's a sizing chart on the website that should help. :)

They are great! I'm a total sucker for running apparel anyway, but I really do love their stuff. It's really unique and well made. And sadly for my pocketbook, addictive.

Dang, where are the deals?! I could have sworn there were more in past years...:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter