GKTW Meet: Delaware DIS Meet, Nov. 1-3, 2013 - OCT. 18 last day for Registration!!!

Are you guys looking for just Disney stuff? I'm asking because I think I might still have a bunch of my old Hello Kitty stuff (purses, dolls, etc) that kids would like, maybe for the Chinese Auction? I'll be at my parents' house this weekend searching through my boxes. Hopefully will find some good things to donate! :goodvibes

I am looking for anything for the Chinese auction or for the swap meet. If you find anything let me know. Have fun this weekend! :)

We are registered!! :yay:

John and I have registered for Friday evening and Saturday's Big Event.
We will also be at the Embassy Suites both nights.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!! :cool1:

All,

In case you didn't hear, we've extended the registration until Oct 11.
Tell your friends, your neighbors, your postman (or postperson!).

Also, I've updated the www.powerof10de.org (powerof10de.us) website. I've made it more inviting, and later this weekend I will add maps as well.

The Auction Website charityauctionorganizer.com/auction/dedismeet has also undergone a re-organization! We have 3 types of Auctions, with over 150 lots of items, including some that have NOT YET BEEN ADDED.

Keep An Eye Out (just one, like Mike's) for the latest additions.

All registered, finally! My friend Dominique will be joining me. We will be at Embassy Suites, too. Can't wait! :thumbsup2

Just want to make sure I have the correct Newark Senior Center in my Trip-it file. I can't seem to find the address for the senior center anywhere in these posts or links (but I certainly may have missed it ;)).

I found 200 Whitechapel Rd, Newark.
Is that the right place?

We're officially registered. I get a Podcast recording and a dismeet for my birthday this year :thumbsup2 Can't wait!!!

This Maryland girl will be there. dragging DH with me.
:cheer2: Welcome to the Boards! You're gonna love coming to a Meet too! See you there.

All registered, finally! My friend Dominique will be joining me. We will be at Embassy Suites, too. Can't wait! :thumbsup2
:yay: Yay!

We're officially registered. I get a Podcast recording and a dismeet for my birthday this year :thumbsup2 Can't wait!!!
:yay: Yay! When's your birthday? It's my birthday week too (10/29). And Kathy W's too! We can have a big party! :woohoo:

Just hoping my husband's new work schedule will let us go. I made the reservations at the hotel, will sign up this week once he gets confirmation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter