Girls-Only Trip *OLD thread* Please see link to new thread in 1st post, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have provided a list of the 11 potential trip dates starting in mid February and running until the end of April at the end of this message. Please review the list carefully and PM or FB message me a copy of the list with only the dates that you absolutely CANNOT attend marked as NO. In order to make this work we need to be open to dates that may not be your first preference but when you could attend if that is the best time for the group as a whole.

I'm here and up for a fresh start. Not trying to stress or push or pressure, but where's the list of potential dates? :confused3 I only check the thread every so often and want to make sure I send you the info you request.

Jane, I think this is a splendid idea. I'm over everything that has occurred and I think it's best said "You got to put your past behind you". :thumbsup2

Thank you for taking on this task with the same effort as you do with your work. :hug:

So, apparently I forgot the dates. Here they are. I will also edit the original post. Thanks to everyone who has offered their support and willingness to work together thus far!

Holidays and Other Important Events are noted in parantheses.

Feb. 3-7 (Chinese New Year)
Feb. 10-14 (Valentine’s Day)
Feb. 17-21 (President’s Day)
Feb 24-28
March 3-7
March 10-14 (Daylight Savings)
March 17-21 (St. Patrick’s Day)
March 24-28
March 31-April 4
April 7-11
April 14-18 (Palm Sunday)
April 21-24 (Easter & Passover)
April 28-May 2

This is wonderful news, Jane.
I am all for it - count me in. :thumbsup2 Thanks for taking on the task.:hug:

I'm here and I'm in like Flynn! Good job Jane!

Oh yeah, I forgot to say, I LOVE The Parent Trap!! Good choice, Beth :)

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Heather, LOVE your new avatar. :thumbsup2

I'm exhausted. Ready for bed and boooo for having to wake up an hour earlier tomorrow. I am happy to see so many on board and ready to bring this group back to where we all want to be. :goodvibes

Sweet dreams all! :cloud9:

Ok, since a thread isn't complete with about them being real or being hit on by guys with velcro wallets, I have another awesome story for everyone. So I was at the farmer's market this morning with my mother. We were doing our thing when this lady comes over and starts chatting us up. Comes to find out she was sick, we thought a cold/flu, but in talking, turns out she is in remission from breast cancer. That is when I notice she has had a double mastectomy. So we tell her how sorry we are to hear about that, but thank goodness she is on her way to full recovery. Then she proceeds to let us know that her rack was once looking like mine. Would have been ok if she stopped there, but she practically felt me up. Right there in front of the avocados. She didn't grab at them, more like, rubbed in a circle motion over my shirt. Strange for sure. I know she didn't mean anything by it, and with all she went through, its just another body part. But really? So from now on I can always tell people that I was felt up by a stranger at the Farmer's Market. :)

Sounds good to me! :thumbsup2

And speaking of bacon, tonight my mother in law ordered a pizza with double pepperoni and bacon. Yikes! I couldn't do it.

Ok, since a thread isn't complete with about them being real or being hit on by guys with velcro wallets, I have another awesome story for everyone. So I was at the farmer's market this morning with my mother. We were doing our thing when this lady comes over and starts chatting us up. Comes to find out she was sick, we thought a cold/flu, but in talking, turns out she is in remission from breast cancer. That is when I notice she has had a double mastectomy. So we tell her how sorry we are to hear about that, but thank goodness she is on her way to full recovery. Then she proceeds to let us know that her rack was once looking like mine. Would have been ok if she stopped there, but she practically felt me up. Right there in front of the avocados. She didn't grab at them, more like, rubbed in a circle motion over my shirt. Strange for sure. I know she didn't mean anything by it, and with all she went through, its just another body part. But really? So from now on I can always tell people that I was felt up by a stranger at the Farmer's Market. :)

Why do the strange things always happen to you? It's like you are a magnet for crazy :rotfl2:

Thanks for the laugh--I needed it! :dance3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter