• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Girls Only Trip (old thread, link to new thread in first post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't reply much to these posts because I get lost in all the threads! But I want to start to get to know everyone! :)

For the VIP tour, is the price on that website per person, or is it split between the entire group?

My wife and I are interested in the VIP tour, and we would love to join at the chip and dale breakfast :)

I propose that those of us who have last years' shirt wear them on the first day. Since people will be arriving all day, it shouldn't be a day that we wear the new group shirt.

Friday we can wear the tie dye one, then we can wear the other shirt on saturday. Sunday we should maybe just wear any shirt that is lime green. To show our Dis Board pride.

Just a thought.
That's a good idea about wearing last years shirt on Thursday. At the party it will also help show who's returning and who's new. For the most part anyway.

As for when we wear the other two, I'm fine with whenever.

Please put me on the list for BB thanks.
OKey, dokey! :thumbsup2

I don't reply much to these posts because I get lost in all the threads! But I want to start to get to know everyone! :)

For the VIP tour, is the price on that website per person, or is it split between the entire group?

Dont worry. We all at one time or another thought we were going to get lost in the threads. Just post and keep checking in when you can and in no time you will get to know everyone. Trust me. Last year I was late joining up and I just made sure to post and get to know people. I threw my opinions out there. At first I thought I was being pushy, but then I realized I wasn't.

Best thing to remember is that this is your trip too. Its what you make it to be. So join in and have fun.

Dont worry. We all at one time or another thought we were going to get lost in the threads. Just post and keep checking in when you can and in no time you will get to know everyone. Trust me. Last year I was late joining up and I just made sure to post and get to know people. I threw my opinions out there. At first I thought I was being pushy, but then I realized I wasn't.

Best thing to remember is that this is your trip too. Its what you make it to be. So join in and have fun.

Thanks! It was definitely overwhelming, but with the new thread, I feel like I can start fresh!

My wife and I are interested in the VIP tour, and we would love to join at the chip and dale breakfast :)
Sorry I missed this! We posted at the same time. LOL

Glad to see you here! As for the VIP Tour it is $125 an hour for a minimum of 6 hours and that is up to 10 guests. So whether you have two in the group or a full 10 the price is still $125 per hour.

Now times 6 hours that gives you a total of $750 (plus I think you tip your guide). Right now there are 8 people signed up for the tour, so you'd divide that $750 by 8 and each person will pay around $94.

I'm not 100% certain if everyone on that list is still planning to go so if someone drops out, obviously the rest will have an increase in price to make up for that. I hope that helps. LOL

I'll add you two to the breakfast. Can you give me her name? Thanks! Oh, and do I have your name? I'll have to check......

Thanks! It was definitely overwhelming, but with the new thread, I feel like I can start fresh!
Yep, that's another good thing about a new thread. :thumbsup2

I couldn't agree more. The more everyone posts and gets to know everyone the more fun they will have. And the more they will feel like it is their trip and not something they are just tagging along on. :thumbsup2

I know we all get busy though so if anyone does fall behind just jump in again when you can, and always check the front page for any updates. Or PM me if you are really lost. LOL :)

Thanks for all the info, Dylan and I (Audra) are in for the VIP tour! :)

OKay, I've got you two added to the tour and the breakfast. :thumbsup2

And now the VIP Tour is closed. It has 10 people which is the most you can have in one group. If anyone else is interested, we'd need to see if there was enough interest to get a second group going.

Nice set-up, Beth. So, this thread should reach 250 pages in ... what .... 3 weeks. :lmao:

I propose that those of us who have last years' shirt wear them on the first day. Since people will be arriving all day, it shouldn't be a day that we wear the new group shirt.

Friday we can wear the tie dye one, then we can wear the other shirt on saturday. Sunday we should maybe just wear any shirt that is lime green. To show our Dis Board pride.

Just a thought.

I like this thought :)

:rotfl: Mary Jo is so funny. But she locked our old thread for us. Thanks MJ! ;)

:teeth:

That's a good idea about wearing last years shirt on Thursday. At the party it will also help show who's returning and who's new. For the most part anyway.

Oh great, I love sticking out in a crowd. ;)

I'll just have to wear a super cool shirt! I have one in mind too, you're all gonna be so jealous! :rotfl:

Oh great, I love sticking out in a crowd. ;)

I'll just have to wear a super cool shirt! I have one in mind too, you're all gonna be so jealous! :rotfl:

Well, if you really want to stick out, just go topless. Heck, you may be able to fund the rest of your trip. We are staying on Harbor you know.:lmao:

Go ahead, make us jealous.

Well, if you really want to stick out, just go topless. Heck, you may be able to fund the rest of your trip. We are staying on Harbor you know.:lmao:

Go ahead, make us jealous.

Well since people are already accusing me of taking pictures in the nude, I guess I should just go topless! :rotfl: ;)

Unless you're Steph, and then you're just SOL. :( Poor Steph. She needs her own special shirt for Thursday that says I'm not new, some nasty person just stole my shirt! ;)

Well since people are already accusing me of taking pictures in the nude, I guess I should just go topless! :rotfl: ;)

Well, if we didn't already have crazy male Dis stalkers, we'll have them now.

(why aren't my smilies working???) ugh.

You need to post pics of you and Dylan. That way we know who you guys are.

Unless you're Steph, and then you're just SOL. :( Poor Steph. She needs her own special shirt for Thursday that says I'm not new, some nasty person just stole my shirt! ;)

I forgot about that. Poor Steph. I still can't believe someone stole her brown diva shirt. If someone picked it up on accident, you would think they would have returned it or said opps. She could wear her martini one. Hers fit her.

She won't be the only one. I don't think Cristabel did the diva shirt last year. She had the martini one only.

It can be any shirt from last meet.

Aww, I remember reading that story from the last trip. That made me sad. I like the new shirt idea though! :rotfl2:

Whose been accusing you of such a thing? And if it is true.....get out there and get your stripper cash$$$.

Beth and Cristabel! But Cristabel started it!!!! ::yes::

Hey you two, my eyes are up here!!!!!

Well, if we didn't already have crazy male Dis stalkers, we'll have them now.

(why aren't my smilies working???) ugh.

Good thing we aren't making our plans public, so no one will know where to find us!!!! :rotfl:

Dear DIS,
Make Callie's smilies work, please. :wizard:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter