Girls Only Trip (old thread, link to new thread in first post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks for posting the new link.:thumbsup2

I hope all of you ladies had a great weekend! I did lots of homework and ChaCha. I do love ChaCha...it just seems to take forever to look like I am making money. I can't complain. I cannot think of anything else I can be doing to make money while I am sitting and doing school work. :woohoo:This is what could make it possible for me to go on this trip. So, I gotta keep plugging along.:surfweb:

Beth---Can you add me to the Blue Bayou list? Thanks!

Thanks Beth - you're awesome!
You're welcome. :)
I knew once the other one reached 250 pages we'd have to make some adjustments anyway and I figured starting over would be good because I could make more room for updates on the front page.

Thanks for posting the new link.:thumbsup2

I hope all of you ladies had a great weekend! I did lots of homework and ChaCha. I do love ChaCha...it just seems to take forever to look like I am making money. I can't complain. I cannot think of anything else I can be doing to make money while I am sitting and doing school work. :woohoo:This is what could make it possible for me to go on this trip. So, I gotta keep plugging along.:surfweb:

Beth---Can you add me to the Blue Bayou list? Thanks!
Done! If you want to share a meal at BB let me know. :thumbsup2

Keep ChaCha-ing! I know it's slow going but once you make Top Guide it gets better and like you said, money is money and it will all add up for the trip.

Yay a new home!
Did you at least bring a house warming gift? :confused3

Great job so far Beth!
Thanks!
OK, I think I have it set for now. I might play with it more later but for now everything is there, even posts with info on the tote bag exchange, the status of the tees, and a separate WISH post.
Plus I still have some space reserved for more info as we need it. :thumbsup2

Oh, and I've PMed Mary Jo and asked her to lock our old thread so no one gets confused. You'll still be able to read back there if you need to, just not post once it's locked.

So far the plans are to order two t-shirts to wear on the trip.

The first will be a tie dye tee from this site here: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5618991
More details to come.

The second is one we are still working on. Keep checking back for more info! Thanks!!

I propose that those of us who have last years' shirt wear them on the first day. Since people will be arriving all day, it shouldn't be a day that we wear the new group shirt.

Friday we can wear the tie dye one, then we can wear the other shirt on saturday. Sunday we should maybe just wear any shirt that is lime green. To show our Dis Board pride.

Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter