• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Girls Only Trip (old planning thread, see link to new one in 1st post)

I just knew that my post about the day spa would be one of the last over there...sigh.

Don't worry I saw it!!! :laughing:

I might have done it back in the day, 100 pounds and two kids ago.

Now, You'd be lucky to find me in shorts!

I think it's great when people have that kind of self confidence. I don't. :scared:

Is there tater tots and cupcakes on this thread? I'm freaking hungry!

:cool1:
A new thread!!

I am in for a massage.
So we have Beth as our delish cupcake baker, Tina our gourmet hotdog chef, Theresa is the appointment booker, I will be your friendly mixologist!:thumbsup2

Sounds like a fun time!!

I agree with Cheryl, get the good spousal stuff! You don't want to pay for services....well unless you are in Vegas....

I am having a strawberry cheesecake blizzard!! YUMMO!!!

I am still trying to write this damn essay!!!!!!!!

I'm munching on pita chips & hummus, so not hungry. I hope to have a Disney corndog tomorrow. :woohoo:

Wow-eee! Another thread already??!:eek:

I am glad I got here before it was 50 pages long.:rolleyes1Just sayin.:rotfl:

I just read about the Vegas mini-meet. Oh, my you ladies are FRISKY!:lmao:Especially Amy!

I just knew that my post about the day spa would be one of the last over there...sigh.
You closed down the thread, tsk tsk.:scared1:

The only way I am getting in a bathing suit let alone naked is if you paid me a million dollars and do not hold be responsible for any deaths from fright. I could end war by simply flashing the enemy.

Dinner was sauteed turkey breast and Lundgren's porcini rice with added veggies. I would have rather done barbecued ribs, prime rib or tri tip.

Still waiting for a Chippendale souvenir.

WOW! This thread has been busy! :) Finally caught up on reading the posts but in the process my two youngest decided to dump out the two large baskets of toys!:eek: Now I have quite a mess. Oh well, they needed to be cleaned out so now I can go through them while putting them back!:idea:

You ladies looked like you had a blast last night in Vegas! Fun! Fun!

Off to clean up toys - I will check back in later when the little ones are asleep!

The thing about the Korean day spa is that you realize that NO ONE cares. People are barely looking at you, let alone judging you. That's hard to get into your head (it's been WAY too long since I was there...the last time I was there was the day my mom died, actually, it was a pre-planned thing and it was a way to be around my girlfriends with their support, so I went and although it sounds strange, it was the best thing I could have done that day), but once you're there and you realize how little your body matters to others...it's really freeing.

And you haven't lived until you've had a Korean body scrub. OK, I'll take that back, and add "by professionals", b/c hubby could have lived his whole life without having his mom scrub his skin with rough washcloths, but he'd love it if the day spa had a men's side!

New Thread, New Thread, YEAH!:yay:

Just wanted to say you guys had way too much fun last night at Chippendales. I also wanted to say you all look very pretty - cute clothes, hair and makeup. We don't do much of that when we're at DL.princess:

New Thread, New Thread, YEAH!:yay:

Just wanted to say you guys had way too much fun last night at Chippendales. I also wanted to say you all look very pretty - cute clothes, hair and makeup. We don't do much of that when we're at DL.princess:

Well, as you have all pointed out, we definitely had a good time last night :lovestruc

And yes, you could say that the boy that I was standing with was rather "friendly" as he kept whispering in my ear in his Spanish accent to let me know exactly how we should be posed for the cameras :rolleyes1

Thanks to: Beth for getting us such a great deal on tix; Stacie for giving us a good reason to go out last night rather than having lunch on Sunday; Amy for providing so much amusement as she experienced her first time; and last but not least to the Tag Fairy for reading my mind and hooking Amy up with a dancing banana... now if only he were wearing a bow tie!

Good News

Monday I can go get a disabled pass for $14 a month which is equal to about 5 trips in my car. I may still have my phot and bus pass from 10 years ago if not then I should be able to gt a photo cheap. It would mean I would have to be on the curb outside DLR at midnight of POOF. I am not sure about where to catch the bus as the schedule mentions a spot west of me half a mile maybe. I have a bus stop a long block and either two short blocks or one short block depending which way I go. The western most spot is near Rosewood restaurant so no problem if the ECV dies.

Just need $14, get info, clean the ECV and get a city bus disabled thingy so I can use the city bus to go to Wal-Mart and the Green Line Station. From there I can take the Blue line to Long Beach or Los Angeles. I am not a big eater so that is not a problem so the only expenses are where I go and I am looking at DLR as my prime target.:woohoo:

Diznee Luver I am still praying and hoping and sending you hugs.:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter