Girls Only Disneyland Trip - Old Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided to post both so as to not make a political statement while sharing the fear in a gentle way.

Very good idea.

Trust me...I was at the Madonna concert the night of the election, with 10+ women in my group, all of varying political leanings, and it's best to just make fun of everyone so as not to start somethin'.

OK I just sent some PMs. To Beth for WCT, to stacerita hoping I can get in on chip and dale's b'fast, and to wendylady for the scavenger hunt!

Who do I contact from that list of contact people for a Carnation Cafe possible add-on?

Hey all! I found some of the scariest clowns around....only scroll down if you haven't eaten recently and the children are out of the room....bwahahahwaahaaaa.....

I think all politicians are scary--even without the makeup!

Ok what did I miss? What's with the hooters shirts?

WELL, on the first Ladies Only trip we had two t-shirts. One was a very pretty turquoise blue, but the sizing left a little to be desired. There was some very creative stretching going on in several rooms on the morning of the day we all wore them. (You can see the shirts in the group pic at the top of the thread.) Anyway, the joke was that they were "hooter" shirts--and I think Stacerita ended up with a tag about it . . . . . .

By the way, sounds like some of you ladies are going to have "hooters" shirts again! :lmao:
I think they secretly want hooters shirts. ;)

That is so wrong! I too am horrified by clowns, and when I got home from vacation, I had a strange piece of mail in my box. The return address just said "it" and inside the envelope was a picture of scary clowns!!!!! Nobody has fessed up yet, but somebody is torturing me from afar!
OMG. Wow.

I swear it wasn't me!! :rotfl:

Just a quick flyby to suggest that the reversed image for the tshirt be posted here with the correct one for ease of use. I'm thinking it might be helpful to those down the road. Just a thought...
No problem.

Wendy, do you still have that image? I'll add it to the front page. If not, I'll go back to the other thread and search for it. Thanks!

Who do I contact from that list of contact people for a Carnation Cafe possible add-on?
I've added you to WCT and I'll add you to the list for CC. Like I said, I think we'll have some who are signed up for that end up not going so it should be fine.

Oh, you know, around.
I've heard that you get around....... guess it's true. :rolleyes1

Gee, aren't you glad to be back?? :rotfl: :hug:

I finished cleaning/organizing all the kids rooms! :cool1: Yay! Just in time for them to come home and mess them all up again. LOL
Gotta go finish the laundry though. :laundy: (grumble, grumble)

I think they secretly want hooters shirts. ;)

Well, I need I hooters shirt to go with my hooker boots...no secret there! ;)

Wendy, do you still have that image? I'll add it to the front page. If not, I'll go back to the other thread and search for it. Thanks!

Yep, I still have it:
GirlsOnlyTrip2.jpg

I've heard that you get around....... guess it's true. :rolleyes1

Gee, aren't you glad to be back?? :rotfl: :hug:

I wouldn't want to be anywhere else! ...except Diseneyland w/you girls. ;)

Hmmm...I think 2 more people should sign up for the scavenger hunt...no particular reason, just because. :rolleyes1

So my Zazzle shirt arrived today. It's a medium and fits like a large usually does. Kind of itches a little bit, but I'm afraid if I wash it, it will shrink. I was going to take a picture of it for you all, os you can see how it fits, but I can't find the camera. I'll keep looking...

So my Zazzle shirt arrived today. It's a medium and fits like a large usually does. Kind of itches a little bit, but I'm afraid if I wash it, it will shrink. I was going to take a picture of it for you all, os you can see how it fits, but I can't find the camera. I'll keep looking...

If you don't mind me asking, how long did it take to get to you? It looked like most of their shirts were preshrunk, so you should be good to wash it. :thumbsup2 As for the itchy part...???? :confused3

I ordered it on Saturday and it's here on Wednesday.
I got the cheapest shipping rate available.
Still can't find the camera. :headache:

BriLLianT Idea... Wendylouwho:thumbsup2

It would be ReaLLy WonderfuL if 2 more Ladies would sign up for the Scavenger Hunt:goodvibes

HoLa La MoXoPrincessa... welcome to the new thread:flower3:

I can't believe how fast it's coming up. I'm excited to see everyone again and to meet the new people too. Last years I was super nervous to meet everyone. Even the people that I "knew" really well from chatting with all the time.

I can't believe how fast it's coming up. I'm excited to see everyone again and to meet the new people too. Last years I was super nervous to meet everyone. Even the people that I "knew" really well from chatting with all the time.

and now you know that we're all very nice and there's nothing to be nervous about, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter