Girls Only Disneyland Trip - Old Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have to go find something to liven up the place. Maybe some "emergency flashers" are needed. ;)

I just love that new thread smell.
:rotfl2: Some emergency flashers would brighten up the place nicely I think. :thumbsup2

OK, it's done. All our info is now on the front page and I'm going to PM Mary Jo and ask her to lock the old one so no one gets confused.

Any bets on whether or not this one reaches 250 pages before our trip?? :rotfl:

Morning ladies!
Its been raining here allnight. My front yard is flooded!!

I hope everyone is having a great day.

Capri- are you feeling better?

Any bets on whether or not this one reaches 250 pages before our trip?? :rotfl:

I think we can make it happen. Hopefully we'll get some more ladies chatting here since the trip is SO close! :cheer2:

Man, you guys left me in the dust over there! All of a sudden, I was all alone. It was scary!:scared1:

jordansmomma - I'm happy to report that I'm feeling much better today. I still have a lingering cough, but other than that, I'm feeling pretty good.:thumbsup2

NO SCHOOL AGAIN TODAY! My boys have only had 1 day of school between December 6th and today. Luckily we're having a BIG thaw finally, so some of this snow is going to melt away in the next few days.:banana:

Ok trying to trick me are you! HMMMM. Well that's ok, and yes I have NO doubt as chatty as you gals are that you will DEF fill this thread up before the trip! ;) I am sure we will need this thread and maybe even another one who knows LOL.

I figured I'd better post so I wouldn't get lost in the shuffle.

I can't believe we are on our third thread. How many did the last trip have?

By the way has anyone gotten their shirts from Zazzle yet? Just wondering how they turned out and about the sizing. I ordered an XL in the long sleeve fitted so I am really curious how it is going to be turn out. Wondering if it will be doll sized or what LOL. They said they shipped it a few days ago so I should have it soon I guess.

I didn't order one for mom yet. I haven't really seen her much. Plus she is a bit pooh sized so I don't know WHAT size or style to get her. I am thinking I may have to get her a men's style since I fear most of the women's even in the 2X may be too small if they run really small. I guess I will wait and see what some of you gals get. Mom is short about 5 feet tall but she is round. Kind of pear shaped. So maybe any of you that would have any ideas might be able to give me a clue.

Anyway good to see the new thread. Hope to read lot's more fun stuff! :)

I think we can make it happen. Hopefully we'll get some more ladies chatting here since the trip is SO close! :cheer2:
Hopefully! I still have several of the "newbies" who expressed interest but have yet to confirm that they are still coming. :confused3 I guess we'll see.

Cheryl ~ You know you walked right into that teasing!! :lmao:

Debra ~ Don't float away!! :boat: Seriously, I hope the flooding doesn't get too bad for you.

I'm curious about the Zazzle shirts too. I went ahead and ordered one just in case the iron on thing goes horribly wrong for me. I'm worried that the zazzle shirt I ordered will be to small...I tried to follow the sizing charts, but once I see numbers my brain shuts off. Oh well, hopefully everything will work out OK...even if I end up duct taping a printed out copy of the picture to a shirt. :rolleyes1

Man, you guys left me in the dust over there! All of a sudden, I was all alone. It was scary!:scared1:
Awww, I'm sorry. But at least we didn't leave you there with the evil clowns. I brought those with us!! :thumbsup2
Clowns-1.jpg

I can't believe your kids have had such little school in Dec. Well, then again we went through something like that in MI one year, so I guess I can. My twins were in Kindergarten at the time and I hated them missing out on so much learning.
I hope you keep feeling better.

I am sure we will need this thread and maybe even another one who knows LOL.
:scared1: :scared1:

NO SCHOOL AGAIN TODAY! My boys have only had 1 day of school between December 6th and today. Luckily we're having a BIG thaw finally, so some of this snow is going to melt away in the next few days.:banana:

Wow! If your school district is like the one where I grew up in Ohio, they are going to have to add all sorts of time to the end of the school year. Your kids are going to end up being in school until the 4th of July!

I'm curious about the Zazzle shirts too. I went ahead and ordered one just in case the iron on thing goes horribly wrong for me. I'm worried that the zazzle shirt I ordered will be to small...I tried to follow the sizing charts, but once I see numbers my brain shuts off. Oh well, hopefully everything will work out OK...even if I end up duct taping a printed out copy of the picture to a shirt. :rolleyes1
Yeah, the sizing charts didn't do much for me either since I don't know and don't want to know, my measurements. LOL
But hey, you're going to lose 20 lbs remember!!!! :cheer2: What are you worried about! :banana:

I was tempted to order, but held off. I am just not sure what size I'll be by then. Two months can make a big difference, for better and for worse! :rolleyes: So I'm waiting.......hopefully it will be for better. LOL

LOL Wendy. That is SO me. That is why I didn't even ATTEMPT the iron on cuz that is what mine would have looked like! It would have been all crooked and the corners would have been all coming up. No thanks. I can't even sew a button on! My mom used to make her own clothes and drapes but I didn't get that gene! :)

My girls are going to be learning to sew in Girl Scouts so hopefully they are better at it than I am but I also have NO patience for that kind of stuff. I am the mom that when they ask for stuff in school I go buy it at the store LOL. Don't be asking for homemade brownies or crafts it better be something I can buy LOL!

Of course now you can't bring anything homemade anymore anyway LOL.

But yeah I went to Walmart and bought some T-shirts and they were 2X and I swear they fit my 8 year old. 2X for who? And my mom went to Mexico and the airlines lost their luggage so they went to the Walmart their and she needed to buy some undies to tide them over well all the sizing was in european sizes. So she bought like a 42 or whatever thinking SURELY that would be big enough. Well she said they would have fit my daughter! LOL

So she had to borrow our MALE friends briefs LOL cuz they were the only ones close enough that would fit. I said did you enjoy the ventilation? LOL

My dad is much skinnier than her so she cuoldn't even use his LOL.

So yeah I am a bit nervous about what I am going to get. I hope I don't end up having to give my shirt to my daughter but I guess I will find out. When they put those meausurements on their forget it. Me and numbers don't mesh either. Don't ask me what my measurements are. I have no clue LOL.

It will be an adventure that's for sure! ;)

Have I mentioned my absolute and utter hatred/fear of clowns yet???

Make them go away!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:
Oh, you shouldn't have told me that.......:stir:

Actually, your lucky. I don't have time to post evil clowns. I've got to get back to my laundry and cleaning that I started and never finished. :rotfl:

Later ladies!

Hopefully! I still have several of the "newbies" who expressed interest but have yet to confirm that they are still coming. :confused3 I guess we'll see.

Cheryl ~ You know you walked right into that teasing!! :lmao:

Debra ~ Don't float away!! :boat: Seriously, I hope the flooding doesn't get too bad for you.

I am sure I could float away in my backyard. There is a small river back there! Thankfully it will just float down to my rude behind me neighbors house. :lmao:

Have I mentioned my absolute and utter hatred/fear of clowns yet???

Make them go away!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

:scared1:
I am so glad I am not the only one who has a dislike for clowns. I mean seriously!
2 years ago I took my kids to the RBBB circus and the damn clown kept following me around trying to use my purse as a radio for his head phones..
I swear he wanted me to kick him in his shins!!

Beth - that evil clown is HOT! Good thing we weren't alone together.;)

By the way, sounds like some of you ladies are going to have "hooters" shirts again! :lmao:

That is so wrong! I too am horrified by clowns, and when I got home from vacation, I had a strange piece of mail in my box. The return address just said "it" and inside the envelope was a picture of scary clowns!!!!! Nobody has fessed up yet, but somebody is torturing me from afar!

Obviously you people don't remember Poltergeist. If you liked clowns before you surely didn't like them after THAT movie! EEK!

Hey everyone! WooHoo! New thread! Looks great as always Beth! :thumbsup2

Just a quick flyby to suggest that the reversed image for the tshirt be posted here with the correct one for ease of use. I'm thinking it might be helpful to those down the road. Just a thought...

DH and I have been busy packing and organizing and cleaning...I can't wait for the fresh start in the new apartment. I won't have to worry about spring cleaning!

Talk with you all later.

Heather

Yeah, the sizing charts didn't do much for me either since I don't know and don't want to know, my measurements. LOL
But hey, you're going to lose 20 lbs remember!!!! :cheer2: What are you worried about! :banana:

I was tempted to order, but held off. I am just not sure what size I'll be by then. Two months can make a big difference, for better and for worse! :rolleyes: So I'm waiting.......hopefully it will be for better. LOL

Yep, I pretty much guesstimated my measurements. I'm worried about the size I chose, but I hope it works out.

After last weeks weigh in I'm scared to see what I will look like in 2 months!!! :scared:

LOL Wendy. That is SO me. That is why I didn't even ATTEMPT the iron on cuz that is what mine would have looked like! It would have been all crooked and the corners would have been all coming up. No thanks. I can't even sew a button on! My mom used to make her own clothes and drapes but I didn't get that gene! :)

LOL, that's a funny story about your mom! I would be lost in that situation too!

I tried sewing a hole on Sunday and after I saw how that turned out, I decided I better order my shirt online. :lmao: I still want to try and make my own though, because I don't know how zazzle will work out. I got a confirmation this morning that it shipped, so hopefully I will know soon!

I am sure I could float away in my backyard. There is a small river back there! Thankfully it will just float down to my rude behind me neighbors house. :lmao:

Maybe you can help the flow of the water a little bit. :rolleyes1 ;)

By the way, sounds like some of you ladies are going to have "hooters" shirts again! :lmao:

As long as there's no back fat!!!!

That is so wrong! I too am horrified by clowns, and when I got home from vacation, I had a strange piece of mail in my box. The return address just said "it" and inside the envelope was a picture of scary clowns!!!!! Nobody has fessed up yet, but somebody is torturing me from afar!

OMG, that is borderline funny/creepy. I would be so freaked out by that!

Hey all! I found some of the scariest clowns around....only scroll down if you haven't eaten recently and the children are out of the room....bwahahahwaahaaaa.....

BushClown.jpg

clown_obama_homepage.jpg

I decided to post both so as to not make a political statement while sharing the fear in a gentle way. ;) :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter