Gift For New DVC Direct Purchase?

DYOR

Earning My Ears
I have seen a few posts regarding a gift for making a DVC direct purchase. We closed our contract in early June.

On June 22nd, I received an email from UPS stating, “Your CCG package will be delivered by the U.S. Postal Service® (USPS®)”. It said it should arrive by June 28th.

When I click the link, the only progress that has been made was “Label Created”.

Could this be regarding DVC? Is it typical to sit idle without actually shipping for a few weeks? Really just curious if anyone has any insight. I have seen pictures of DVC backpacks and water bottles and really am not too concerned if it doesn’t arrive.

Regardless thanks in advance!

Who knows what it may be, but I also find it frustrating when "label created" triggers a notification to the recipient, but meanwhile the shipper hasn't yet actually provided the package to be shipped. Longest for me has been about a week. Our DVC kit on our most recent add-on direct was a water bottle and cooling towel, lol. So, yeah, nothing to hold your breath over in our case. We rarely get swag at all from DVC.

I guess my bigger question is whether anyone knows how long that it took from the label being created to being delivered. I am at about 3 weeks.

I guess my bigger question is whether anyone knows how long that it took from the label being created to being delivered. I am at about 3 weeks.
Mine came from some place in New Jersey. If it shipped correctly (but being mid move messed it up with forwarding) it would have been 2-3 weeks after label creation. I suspect they order them in batches from the manufacturer given my label wasn’t created until like 2-3 weeks after I bought.

I didn’t receive an email that a shipping label was created. It just showed up one day and it came from a company in NJ. I thought it was like a third party company that does the corporate anniversary gifts.

My husband’s package arrived a few days later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter