Gift Certificates for Spa?!

Sorry--that's the GF Spa. They'll be able to answer all of your questions.

Anne

Thanks. I'm in Canada and that number is long distance for me to call...so I want to better prepare myself for that call. I was looking to get a certificicate for a friend to the spa at animal kingdom lodge. Is that at all possible?

Welcome to the DIS boards donaldrees. There are a couple of spas within the WDW resorts and the one at the Grand Floridian is the one that the above poster was referring to. Many people seem to like that one as it has the most spa treatments available (as far as I know). Here's an excerpt from the WDWIG site regarding the spa:
The Spa & Health Club at the GF offers spectacular service at a top-of-the-line facility. Among the treatments offered are massage therapies, skin care, water therapies, soothing soaks, body treatments, hand and foot treatments, and lifestyle services. A variety of spa packages are available, including spa services for families.

I know that there are spa services at different WDW hotels too that range from aromatherapy & massages to body treatments depending on the services available.

The AKL has the Zahanati Fitness Center and they have:
Massage Therapy: Swedish, Sports, Aromatherapy; Body Treatments: Journey Rejuvenation, Paraffin Body Basque, Aromatherapy massage and masque; and Facials: European Aromatherapy, Gentleman's, My First Facial (10-14 years). You can contact them directly at: 407-938-4715

HTH!

Thank you for posting the Phone number for the GF Spa. Im trying to set up a couples massage for our 20th Anniversary and I needed to call them and get a price list. They are emailing it to me in a few minutes!!

FYI--THE GF Spa is also open on weekends, and you'll often get VM so leave a message and let them call back on their dime. Nikki can afford it--trust me.

Anne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter