Gift card deal

I am wondering if there is a limit on the number you can buy? If I wanted a painting at art of disney that cost $1250, could I go buy $1000 worth of gift cards and use $1250 worth of gift cards to buy the painting?

I'm wondering about October. We'll be bringing our grandchildren then, and as most grandparents know, $100 isn't much when you've got two princess-loving DGDs!

So, am I reading this correctly, you can only use these gift cards AT Disney Springs? I see that you can't use it at the Christmas shop - bummer.

So, am I reading this correctly, you can only use these gift cards AT Disney Springs? I see that you can't use it at the Christmas shop - bummer.

Guests may use the Shopping Cards at the following Disney Springs locations:

• World of Disney
  • Disney’s Design-A-Tee
  • Disney’s Pin Traders
  • Disney’s Wonderful World of Memories
  • Goofy’s Candy Co.
  • Marketplace Co-Op
  • Marketplace Fun Finds
  • Mickey’s Pantry
  • Once Upon a Toy
  • The Art of Disney
  • Tren-D
  • Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique (Disney Springs location only)
  • The Ganachery
  • D-Living
  • Sundries
  • Disney’s Candy Cauldron
  • Star Wars Galactic Outpost
  • Super Hero Headquarters
  • Disney’s EarPort
  • The Magic of Disney
  • Shop Disney Parks app

Just remember to read the fine print everyone. Watch out for the expiration date on the bonus card & make sure there are no exclusions on combining the cards if you plan on making a large purchase.

Okay, I'm sure the answer is obvious and I'll feel silly for asking, but is this something you have to buy AT Disney Springs and not online? We'll be there the last week of September through the first week of October and would love to get in on this deal!

Just remember to read the fine print everyone. Watch out for the expiration date on the bonus card & make sure there are no exclusions on combining the cards if you plan on making a large purchase.

I'd be OK with the expiration date being the same day. Spend the $100 at World of Disney, then run over to Art of Disney for a bonus purchase.

I'd be OK with the expiration date being the same day. Spend the $100 at World of Disney, then run over to Art of Disney for a bonus purchase.
It says the bonus card can be used starting the day after you receive it.

I will only be at DS one day, but I would do it, just to have $25 to spend at the airport on my way out :-), I always find something else I want.

I wonder if you can combine the gift card with an Annual Pass discount when purchasing merchandise? That would give you a 45% discount on souvenirs.

Clever way to get people to go back to DS for another day during their visit.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if these can be purchased online?

This special promotion is only available for purchase via World of Disney and may not be used at any Disney Springs Operating Participant locations or other merchandise locations at Walt Disney World Resort. The $25 Bonus Shopping Card expires on October 29, 2017, while the $100 Shopping Card does not expire.

I know it says you can use the bonus card the next day, but do you think you can use the $100 card on the same day you buy it?

I'm hoping it will still be available in September for purchase. I'm planning a Disney Spring evening prior to my actual real time at Disney later in the week. It will work out perfect. I was thinking of picking up some Twenty Eight and Main shirts.

I stopped at World of Disney tonight and was told they are sold out. Anyone else have this problem?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter