Gideons cookies..OMG

I read the same somewhere, but the only time we have visited in the past six months was a weekend
Actually, now that I think about it, Mr. Morrow put out a video last week of him going to Gideon’s on Wed. Nov. 1st. I believe it was the morning and they were using a virtual queue. I guess the first few days of the month are always busy as they change their menu up a bit.

I thought I read somewhere that they no longer use the virtual queue at all on weekdays now. I could be wrong.
Virtual queue last night (Monday). We went in for the first time. Actually we were in for hot cookie hour so we got a hot one with ice cream and took 4 home. Only reason we even went in was cause we had dinner reservation at Morimoto so I threw us down on the list before dinner. Got called and went after dinner.

Place is a lot smaller inside than what I thought. The pics I see online are some wide wide angle lens. Lol. The hype machine of this place is off the carts or I’m just getting old. The hot one was ok. They are heavy. I didn’t try any of the others we got cause I was beyond stuffed from dinner and the hot one I shared with my wife. Heading back to the room for s break now. I’m going to bust into 1 or 2 of them before a lay down.

Last edited:
overchipped for me...but like the peanut butter base cookies and the coffee cake
OVER CHIPPED is the exact word(s) I say when adult children go crazy about Gideon's. Each & every trip (they live 55 minutes away 7 months out of the year) so they get very often. Never tried your last 2 but the first time I got a Gideon's cookie, I couldn't wait to pick off the chips and just leave a couple. Too insanely many. (for my taste)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter