GF ?s, via napoli and BOG for lunch

Sagginit

Hulagirl_Tiki
hi i am planning my first WDW trip in a few years. the last time i was there via napoli had just opened and i had a great GF meal. i later heard that they were recommending celiacs don't eat there b/c there is flour flying in the kitchen. anyone know if it's safe or not?

also i cant get a reservation for BOG for dinner. anyone have a GF lunch there? i want a cream puff but i'm not sure what they will offer me for lunch.

thanks!:yay:

hi i am planning my first WDW trip in a few years. the last time i was there via napoli had just opened and i had a great GF meal. i later heard that they were recommending celiacs don't eat there b/c there is flour flying in the kitchen. anyone know if it's safe or not?

also i cant get a reservation for BOG for dinner. anyone have a GF lunch there? i want a cream puff but i'm not sure what they will offer me for lunch.

thanks!:yay:

We have had two great GF lunches at BOG-Both with cream puff:thumbsup2

Via Napoli actually isn't Disney-owned so they can't guarantee the same level of attention to GF you will get at Disney restaurants. If you are pretty sensitive I would probably avoid it there.

However, my friend who has Celiac ate at BOG for lunch in April and loved it! She even said a couple of the soups there are gluten free, which is always hard to find! I think she had a sandwich with GF bread there, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter