Getting to Know You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yep, I couldn't talk at all for a day, then I sounded horrible for another half day. I wrote a lot of notes those days :D

Expeditioneverestgrl question!
What is your top three favorite games at Disney quest? If you haven't been, what is your favorite arcade game?
I've only been once, and it was a while back, but I know the magic carpet game was my favorite.

Orreed question!
If you were to be hired as an attraction cast member, which ride would you want to work at?
Kilimanjaro Safari
I've gotten some good question from some of you recently! Keep them coming!

space mountain

Cinderella8 question!
Have you ever lost your voice?
No. Not completely.

Yeah, multiple times
Sometimes I actually find enjoyment out of losing my voice. It's a nice break.

Expeditioneverestgrl question!
What is your top three favorite games at Disney quest? If you haven't been, what is your favorite arcade game?
I've only been once, and it was a while back, but I know the magic carpet game was my favorite.

I've only been once and can't remember

Orreed question!
If you were to be hired as an attraction cast member, which ride would you want to work at?
Kilimanjaro Safari
I've gotten some good question from some of you recently! Keep them coming!
The Haunted Mansion or Tower of Terror! :)
Cinderella8 question!
Have you ever lost your voice?
No. Not completely.

So close to completely, but I could still make sound, so not technically.

It's been several years, but I remember really liking the Aladdin and Jungle Cruise games.

I loved the create-a-toy station but I don't think that counts as a game...

*answering my own question

Tetris, Human Pinball, and Skee-ball (I played skee-ball for 40 minutes and my high score was 34,000! :) I love Disney quest.

The Jungle Cruise thing, Mighty Ducks Pinball Slam, and Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters. I love Disney Quest!

I want to work on either Tower of Terror or Haunted Mansion (so I can be cheesy and campy and creepy), I lose my voice way too much.... And I've never been.

Cinderella8 question!
Have you ever gotten in trouble at school? For what?
Just little things. I've never gotten detention or anything like that.

I think freshmen year I had an argument with someone. It wasn't too big though and I'm not really a troublemaker.

I've gotten in trouble a couple of times in elementary school and maybe once or twice in intermediate school but that's pretty much it. I'm just going to leave it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter