Getting to Know You

Status
Not open for further replies.
One time, when I was a freshman, this senior (SUPER senior, technically) boy in my school was bullying my sophomore friend Jensen. So I called him some name and told him to shut the ___ up. A teacher heard me and reported me because she didn't know the context of the whole argument. So the school opened this whole bullying case over ME, and I got sent to the office once, but nothing ever came out of it once they heard my whole story. Sadly, the senior didn't get in trouble either. But he did serve me McDonalds once, which was pretty satisfying. The end.

Just little stuff mostly in Elementary. Like, this girl screamed in my ear in second grade, so I did it back and got a yellow card, which made me get pretty upset.. :/ Also, I didn't say excuse me when a teacher passed in front of me which apparently earned a scolding and a lesson on manners. Let's just say my second grade year was not the best...

One time, when I was a freshman, this senior (SUPER senior, technically) boy in my school was bullying my sophomore friend Jensen. So I called him some name and told him to shut the ___ up. A teacher heard me and reported me because she didn't know the context of the whole argument. So the school opened this whole bullying case over ME, and I got sent to the office once, but nothing ever came out of it once they heard my whole story. Sadly, the senior didn't get in trouble either. But he did serve me McDonalds once, which was pretty satisfying. The end.

Well that sucks.

Sarah question!
What are you looking forward to?
Spending the day with friends tomorrow, going to see my best friend for his birthday, and getting to go home from work tonight.

Hmm, relaxing tomorrow at home.
Fall break because I can stay home for a while
Going to see Maze Runner tomorrow
Our Disney vacay

Finishing college apps and dual English essays. Also first day not training at work! And HALLOWEEN!

Getting through this year, my birthday, my party, halloween, seeing my boyfriend again, and Fall Out Boy's new album.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter