Getting to Know You EVEN MORE!

Usually, I get sick about 3 times in the winter. Most of the time it's common cold stuff, but about once every year it's something a little more serious. And then I go through little allergy problems for about a week in the beginning of spring and beginning of september. TLDR fairly often.

How often do you get sick? Not too often, I usually get a really bad cold at least once a semester.

Good question bc I was sick yesterday with a headache. I usually get 2 or 3 colds per year but haven't had one since March. :) and my definition of sick is hemipleagic headaches that runs in my family. My body gets numb one part at a time, and then I can't lift the body part that gets numb. My brain can't function properly and I can't figure out and listen to different things. :( I had one yesterday at school and it was the worst :(

Several times a year but not TOO often, I guess. I also have terrible allergies every spring and summer that are pretty much just as bad as being sick.
I generally get sick at least once per winter, but it's always just a really bad cold, I rarely get sicker than that. I don't usually get fevers or throw up, just a sore throat and headache usually.

I don't get sick too much, maybe two or three times a year. I have a really good immune system tho not to get sick from my sister who is like always sick (She's home sick today.).

Something last night, about to go have breakfast before class (sbux ftw)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter