• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Getting to Know You EVEN MORE!

Are you reading a book right now? If so, what?
I'm reading Dave at Night for probably the tenth time. It one of the few books I re-read and I don't really know why. It's also easier with my busy schedule because I can just pick up where I left off at any time.

Not really, I don't open up easily and I'm introverted.

On Writing Well for English.

I do not make friends easily. They kinda sorta don't like my personality, but whatevs. I'm getting addicted to the Pretty Little Liars book series.

King lear, songs of innocence and experience and Sylvia Plath poetry but I'm about to start tender is the night and the rivals, I also bought the newest shopaholic book so I'm excited to read that when I get time

just "read" The Icarus Syndrome: A History of American Hubris for my history class (can you say BORING. it was about the last 100 years of war america's been involved with). When I was younger I LOVED reading, but then they force you to read uninteresting, boring books that you have to find non-existent meanings to and now I no longer enjoy reading

No. I have my eye on some books I saw at Barnes and Nobles though- specifically Fangirl, I hear really good things about it.

In my dual English class we have to read every.single.chapter of a textbook called Compact Literature Volume Eight. It is 1720 pages long. Thrilling joy. At least it had some interesting stories.

How easily do you make friends? Pretty easily. It's something I really like about myself.
It really depends. Sometimes it's easier, sometimes not

Are you reading a book right now? If so, what? I'm reading Dave at Night for probably the tenth time. It one of the few books I re-read and I don't really know why. It's also easier with my busy schedule because I can just pick up where I left off at any time.

I'm actually reading Lord of the Flies this minute, I needed a break lol It's certainly... Interesting.

No. I have my eye on some books I saw at Barnes and Nobles though- specifically Fangirl, I hear really good things about it.

What a crazy random happenstance, that's what I'm reading right now! I'm a little over halfway through, and I like it, it's quirky and funny, and cute. And I totally identify with being addicted to fanfiction, although I never have that much trouble doing original stuff.

I'm also reading the Maximum Ride books, I'm on the fourth one and MAN I love them!

Oh I read Lord of the Flies last year. I love weird sci-fi, but never got into that one.

I am reading Just one day by the same author who wrote If I Stay. I have never read that one, but this one seems more up my sappy alley

I make friends easily if they talk to me first, but don't make tons of friends because I don't really like to be the person to say something first.

I'm reading The Program by Suzanne Young and To Kill a Mockingbird right now. :goodvibes

I dream almost every night.

I think I usually dream. However, some dreams are more vivid than others, so I'm more inclined to remember them. They aren't dreams, mostly nightmares.

The only time I dream is when I wake up after being asleep but then go back to sleep. It's weird idk why

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter