Getting to Know You EVEN MORE!

I'm pretty sure I dream every night but I only remember them if I wake up jarringly from one, like to my alarm clock or something, or if something happens in the dream to cause me to wake up. So I end up remembering about a third of them and sometimes I get bits and pieces, triggered by stuff as the day goes on.

I once read somewhere that scientists concluded you dream every single time you sleep, you just don't always remember it. Could you imagine remembering every single thing you dreamed?

I had multiple dreams last night. One of them was kind of glorious. I love having those but I wish they would turn into real life and go on forever

I'm really in need of some questions, I'm running out of ideas :)
Do you have any phobias? I looked it up and I probably have Cleithrophobja which is the fear of being trapped. It's really the only huge fear I have. I catch myself making escape plans sometimes if I'm in a room by myself and I prop doors open a lot for this reason.

Claustrophobia to a pretty large extent, which I think ties in with my restless leg syndrome (which is actually a thing, not just something I came up with, you can look it up). I also have this irrational fear of burning myself, which I don't know if there's a name for it or not. I guess everyone's afraid of burning themselves, but for me it's to such an extent that I can't take things out of the oven and I get nervous around campfires and stuff.

Did you know that there's a phobia called Arachibutyrophobia that means fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of your mouth? True story.

There's things I'm a bit afraid of, but I wouldn't go far enough for a phobia I think. In science class I'll pet the giant snakes but am terrified and refuse to hold them.

Come to think of it, is there a phobia for failure? Because if so, I have failure-phobia. College apps and driving tests are not helping.

okay mine are weird.
I have Sidonglobophobia which is the fear of cotton balls. I cannot STAND the way cotton balls feel.
Similar to that I have Haptodysphoria which is defined as "An unpleasant sensation derived from touching certain objects. Common with fuzzy things like velvet, raw cotton, carpet, peaches, kiwi's etc, corduroy."
I can't touch those bolded things either lol.

Come to think of it, is there a phobia for failure? Because if so, I have failure-phobia. College apps and driving tests are not helping.

Kakhorrhaphiophobia.
Come to think of it, I probably have that, too.

Onierophobia- fear of dreams. I have a good reason...
This one I came across and thought was just hilarious:
Hippopotomonsesquipedaliophobia is the fear of long words.

I don't think I have any fear big enough to be called a phobia, but I am scared of some things; for example, big spiders.

I don't think I have any fear big enough to be called a phobia, but I am scared of some things; for example, big spiders.
Arachnophobia.

There's a fear that someone is watching you somewhere in the world, it gets pretty ridiculously funny.

How often do you get sick?
Not too often, I usually get a really bad cold at least once a semester.

I get a stuffed nose or the cough *fairy* often. I've never gotten anything extreme, though. But some colds can be pretty bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter