Getting to Know You EVEN MORE!

Bejewled or Fruit Ninja. I was addicted throughout my entire eighth grade year, was so fun. I occasionally play whenever I have nothing better to do with my time.

Happy Jump!!! With the cute little jellies with their bows, cat ears, and monocles!

Grabble
It's like Tinder but way better because instead of boys it's clothes!

Are your nails painted?
Yes. I'm trying to grow them out which means they have to be painted or I bite them. Right now they are red, yellow, and black because they remind me of Mickey.

Only my toes. Right now they are blue. I never paint my fingernails. It's convenient I have a very defined white tip and people mistake that for a french manicure.

What is an app you would suggest to others?
Ping. It's great and sends you notifications throughout the day and I just love how snarky it is sometimes.
Idk, I LOVE Wattpad... :confused3
Are your nails painted?
Yes. I'm trying to grow them out which means they have to be painted or I bite them. Right now they are red, yellow, and black because they remind me of Mickey.

Nope, never

my fingernails, yes

my toenails somehow still have polish on them from july. it'll probably never come off now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter