Getting personal here. What Generation are you?

Boomer, married to a Silent Generation
Sons were born in ‘74 & ‘77 Generation X
Grands were born in 2002, 2003, 2005, 2012 generation Z one in 2013 Gen Alpha

Last edited:
I’m a Baby Boomer (‘62) married to another Baby Boomer (‘55) and we have a Millennial son (‘82) and daughter-in-law (‘85) and 3 Generation Alpha granddaughters (‘11, ‘13, ‘15).

*This thread is meant for fun*

I'm a Baby Boomer ('54) with three sons; Two Millennials (87 and 89) and one who is on the cusp of being Gen X (1980)

To go further I was born an Aquarius but we won't go into that! :teeth:

Now on to Lord Manhammer's thread.........
uh
*This thread is meant for fun*

I'm a Baby Boomer ('54) with three sons; Two Millennials (87 and 89) and one who is on the cusp of being Gen X (1980)

To go further I was born an Aquarius but we won't go into that! :teeth:

Now on to Lord Manhammer's thread.........
A generation who went to MK when it was the only existing park, bought the ABCD tickets. Unlike my grandchildren I knew what the Swiss Family Tree was about, rode the train around FW, went swimming at beach & River Country without any fear of alligators! Lol! ( might have been dumb?) Lol!

Baby Gen Xer- or more accurately, Xennial/Oregon Trail generation (1980.) Daughter Gen Z, I guess (1997, wasn't sure if that made her tail end of Millenials but not according to above chart.)

Gen X (1967) married a Gen Xer (1969). Both sets of parents were from the Silent Generation....his parents early in that generation, mine at the tail end. No kids.

We love all the memes about our generation....all totally true.
What's the stereotype? Gen X'ers hates the Baby Boomers for creating all the world's problems and hates the Millennials because they are too lazy to do anything about it? Something like that? GUILTY Gen X'er here.

Depends on who you ask, either a baby Millennial or elder Gen Z.

I definitely feel parts of both generations so I guess it works lol

X one of the feral, latch key kids lol
:rotfl2:Hilarious!! I'm Gen X too but my parents were The Greatest Generation, so I had a doting SAHM. I would have been green over your freedom! :teeth:

DH is a Boomer. His daughters are Millennials. Our son is early Gen Z who desperately wants to pass for a Millennial. He taunts me with "OK Boomer" just to bug me and I shoot back with "yeah, OK Zoomer".

Boomer here with 4 Gen X kids, 1 millenial grandchild & a Libra to boot, 7 Gen Z grands & heart of my heart 1 Gen Alpha great grandson also a Libra.

Gen X, born in ‘76 like a few others I see here! I have a Gen Z (‘07) and a Gen Alpha (‘13).

Gen X……the cool kids. 😎

Exactly!! <3

We’re the Reality Bites generation… the snarky slackers.

And maybe because we’re also the forgotten generation or because there’s, relatively speaking, not a lot of us, nobody ever hates on the Gen-X-ers or blames us for stuff like they do Boomers or Millennials.

Or, even if they did, we’d all just roll our eyes & be like “Whatever.”

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter