Get Your Ears On Foodie Guide

We ate it Friday morning! They said we were one of the first people to order it and came over to see how we liked it.
Lqsm1Y9.jpg

Yeah, on Saturday we were hoping to try BOTH of those. Neither was available, and it wasn't that they ran out, they had other items in the case in place of them.

Yeah, on Saturday we were hoping to try BOTH of those. Neither was available, and it wasn't that they ran out, they had other items in the case in place of them.
That’s really weird since they were new and had been advertised!

They were both really good, so I hope you have a chance to try them sometime in the future!

That’s really weird since they were new and had been advertised!

They were both really good, so I hope you have a chance to try them sometime in the future!

I know! I was so bummed! They did have a different Mickey Macaron (had a chocolate ganache filling) that looked like Mickey's pants, with yellow candy buttons. But they didn't have the purple glove macaron. I was SUPER excited about the Mickey Chocolate Dome. I love chocolate mousse and creme brulee, so this sounds right up my alley. When I asked about it, the girl seemed totally clueless, and pointed to the chocolate bundt cake and was like "this one?" I told her it was a mousse dome that looked like a Mickey Ears hat, and she was like "no, we don't have anything like that."

Just saw a pic of the lobster pot pie bread bowl at Harbour Galley. I don't have a sweet tooth and can easily ignore the desserts, but there are sooo many good looking savory options!

Just saw a pic of the lobster pot pie bread bowl at Harbour Galley. I don't have a sweet tooth and can easily ignore the desserts, but there are sooo many good looking savory options!

I'm going to gain a bajillion pounds because the savory stuff looks fabulous and I DO have a sweet tooth to boot. I think I'm gonna have to increase the food budget....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter