Get Your Ears On Foodie Guide

The "share your ears cheeseburger" at smokejumpers grill is really cute. I'd only order it if I had a couple people with me who were willing to eat it with me.

Hmm, wondering if we should give Goofy's Kitchen dinner a try when we're there at the end of the month. I wonder what "special appearances" by Mickey and Minnie mean?

I'm excited to see reviews for Mickey's Tea Party in Steakhouse 55; got a trip coming in March and may opt for that as one of our special experiences, but I'm not sure my whole party would be interested (toddler, 5 yr old, 7 yr old girl and boy, 9 yr old girl and 11 yr old girl). Menu looks great!

On great advice from folks I booked it for the girls and sending toddler and son with hubby and his brothers. Looks like we got one of the last slots left the week we'll be there. Can't wait!

Last edited:
I will be there tomorrow. Already started a list of the things I want to try. I'm for sure getting the Steamboat Willie cookie as he's my favorite. <3

I'll be there the end of February. The Banana Pudding Churros with dipping sauce looks good to me. Also, I've got dinner reservations at River Belle Terrace so I'm planning on trying the Cookie Butter Monkey Bread.

I'll be there mid February, coming from Florida. I'm legitimately worried my stomach won't be empty enough to handle all the food I want to try from this and the regular food that I can't get at Disney World. I have written out a list of all the food I have to try while I'm there. It's a big list.

A bunch of these food items aren't available yet. That's disappointing. We wanted to try the Mickey mousse dome dessert (the chocolate one) from JH. Not available as of Saturday.

A bunch of these food items aren't available yet. That's disappointing. We wanted to try the Mickey mousse dome dessert (the chocolate one) from JH. Not available as of Saturday.

I wanted the steamboat willie cookie on Saturday/Sunday, and when we went to Trolley Treats at 8 AM on saturday morning they were completely sold out and stayed that way all weekend. I was not at all happy. I sent a complaint into Disney along with 2 other things that happened over the weekend.

We ate it Friday morning! They said we were one of the first people to order it and came over to see how we liked it.
Lqsm1Y9.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter