Get Outside - It's October! - Exercise Challenge - EVERYONE WELCOME!

After a slower 10K (1:09), I beat my goal & still have a few days to go!

809/800

Time to think about whether you can volunteer to run the November challenge. The next two months will be busy for everyone, but the exercise will help us with stress and let us enjoy the holiday treats without guilt!!!
I will take November unless someone really, really wants to do it. :)
We have a couple of trips planned but short ones this time.

Only 60 minutes more of walking. My enthusiasm right after surgery might have been a tad over the top. Struggling with the ace bandages and more. Back to the Doctor Tuesday.

840/1250 so far

trail run.

I had hoped to do more this weekend, it just didn't happen.

38 minutes

818/1100

= 282 left

10/22 50 minute jog on the treadmill

10/27 60 minutes around the lake

Halloween parties costumes and cleaning got the best of me over the past few days - won't make my goal, but definitely next month

930 / 1500

I am shocked to find myself within a hair's width of my goal. :)

Saturday -
110 mins walking

Sunday -
30 mins walking (including 6 floors worth of steps during 2.5 hours at a museum)

Monday -
45 mins strength and core (TRX) with my personal trainer
25 mins elliptical

new total 1195/1200

yesterday, short run, not loving the limited day light after work.

841/1100

= 259 left

After a slower 10K (1:09), I beat my goal & still have a few days to go!

809/800

Hey KateB - that would be a PR for me, so good job getting it done!

DisneyBelle99 - take care and get back in slowly, no point in hurting yourself and having to stop/backoff for a while.

Rose&Mike - thanks for taking November!!!

I'm training for my first Half Marathon at the end of December, so hitting lots of milestones as I go. My longest distance to date - 8.4 miles on Saturday. Those of you regularly doing that kind of distance - my hat's off to you!!

First page updated - congrats to all who met their goal, and kuddos to EVERYONE for working so hard. Two days left...sprint to the end!

1425/1200

Adding 35 mins power walking on the treadmill. Rest day today... for real...

2TXAgs - 8.4 miles, woop woop! That's pretty far and an awesome accomplishment. Well over 50% that 1/2 marathon you're training for. :)

10/20 40 minute run walk
10/21 60 minute yoga
10/22 55 minute kickboxing
10/26 54 minute run/ walk
10/27 169 half marathon

759/900

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter