Get Outside - It's October! - Exercise Challenge - EVERYONE WELCOME!

went to a 7:00 a.m. fitness class at the college this morning. It was good to try something new and different.

43 minutes

756/1100

= 344 left

It looks like my post from Tuesday disappeared :(. I had 85 minutes total for Tuesday including treadmill and day 1 of the 30 DS. Then, yesterday, I had 90 minutes of treadmill time. That brings my total to

1045/1500

Updated thru post 228. Keep it up everyone - counting today, we have a whole week to work towards our goals for October. :goodvibes

Disneymom1980 - I wonder if you were posting as I was updating, and that's why the post was lost? Tuesday morning...??

Time to think about whether you can volunteer to run the November challenge. The next two months will be busy for everyone, but the exercise will help us with stress and let us enjoy the holiday treats without guilt!!!

My vein surgery went well, and modern science allows me to walk walk walk right away. I have been a Nurse for 42 years now, and have seen miraculous advances in surgeries! Lasers, laparotomies, etc. It is astounding how much better it is for patients now. So, that being said, no Gym yet, but adding 120 minutes of walking. 780/1250 so far. (Redid the math) lol

31 min run this morning (I lost track of time and over ran my target time). At least it evened up my total time :)
1300/1500

Today:
40 mins elliptical
20 mins core and strength
25 mins walking to and from seminar

New total 985/1200

2TxAgs-I think it was Tuesday evening. It may have been because I was doing it from my phone. Sometimes the DIS doesn't work very well from the app.

1345/1200

Adding 20 mins strength yesterday and a 60 min long run today in delightful 30* weather. Seriously, it was awesome. First snow flurries of the season.

Also got a pair of XC skis today! Bring on winter.

Forgot to update yesterday. 75 minutes on the treadmill yesterday and a total of 100 minutes doing 30DS and treadmill today.

1220/1500

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter