Geriatric mm warriors (12/30/09)

Hi, everyone! I am so inspired when I read of all the hiking, biking and reading that's going on! We've really awakened something inside throughout this journey, haven't we? I feel thinner, but haven't weighed yet. Doing fine so far off of the hormones and thinking that was putting some fluffy fat on me. I had to work in the hills until 9 pm last night so very tired today and facing another long day. Planning the food is a really important component to making sure I feel well, that's for sure. I taped Oprah's show on the book Women, Food and God. I only got to see a few minutes, but I am really excited about the concept. The author is talking about God in the broad sense of taping into the profound fulfillment you can experience when focusing on what life is truly meant to give us. She maintains our food issues are interferring with the connection with the higher power we call God. We're masking feelings with food. If we take what we have learned in a practical sense this past year and marry it with a higher calling to really love life, I think we might finally find what we are all looking for. It sounds like some of you are really on your way by enjoying nature, etc. which she says can put you in touch with God. I have always felt that way in nature. Looking forward to reading this book. Have a beautiful day - even if it rains!:cloud9:

:wave2:Good day everyone!!

Lisa, you're going to love that show! When Oprah speaks of telling someone "No" she feels guilty and wants to eat a pound of potato chips. I laughed so hard when she said she now is eating a head of lettuce instead! When she related it back to being "whipped" by her grandmother, and not allowed to express the pain inflicted on her, I had to shead a tear for her. I can so totally relate to this! It's mind boggling! I was raised with seven people in a very cozy two bedroom home. We basically were't allowed to talk and certainly never allowed to voice an opinion, positive or negative. Men folk were the 'boss' and this included my three older brothers. Lesson learned? Keep your mouth shut unless you're opening it to eat. I swallowed my every thought, and used food as a chaser nearly my entire life. This show allowed me to realize more than a few things about myself. I'm sure there's so much truth and insight in this book, I can't wait to get my hands on it. I happen to think that Oprah did a better job of explaining the books content/purpose than the author did. I also agree so much with you on your thoughts about nature, all though I'm loving my time at Curves, I'm living for my walks now! I pratically live in my sunroom. I've not given much thought to it before but I think that's another reason why I love Mexico, their way of life is about being outside. :goodvibes

Good to see you Robin! Oh I bet you enjoyed your time off! I second the motion on getting Rick out to walk with you! Helping him to be healthy and mindful of himself may be your ticket to getting back on track yourself.:hug:

Diane, I'm laughing over the weighing daily! I snuck in a midweek weigh-in and was horrified over doing it. It was good news so I'm back to my Sunday morning ones, once again. Chin up gal, :hug: praying that something comes your way soon!

Kathy, so sorry about troubles at work. I sure hope it all works out! Yay for Mike!! It was Shari that's reading the organizing book. Heck, I'm so anal about my house, I could probably teach Flylady and trick or two myself.:laughing:

You all have a wonderful rest of your day! :goodvibes

Wow - I'm so happy to see almost everyone was here today!

Kathy - Hallelujah! I'm so happy Mike is getting into classes. Whew! I hope your work issue clears up without any trouble.

Lisa - Are you going to get the book? I'm glad you're doing well without the hormones.

Jocelyn - I had to really declutter when I moved here last year. I went from 2 double closets in my bedroom to one single closet! I previously had a basement area and now have zero storage. I gave a full truckload of things to the Salvation Army. Now I can't buy anything I really don't need because I don't have the space! I recently went through my armoire and filled a bag to give away. It was amazing to me how much stuff I had that I didn't use or need.

Robin - It was good to see your post. We miss you!

Pam - I still haven't gotten on the scale. :eek: I started the carbohydrate addict's diet yesterday. I'm going to really try to put myself on the scale on Monday. Really. :rolleyes1

Just a quick hello to everyone.
Work went well, thankfully. The people I clean for went to FL over the weekend and I kept an eye on the animals. The got robbed sometime over the weekend. Mike and I found the open window Sunday morning. I thought the wind had blown it open as it was really windy Sat. The gentleman's computer was missing and their son's xbox and games were gone also. I thought they took them with them when they left Friday morning.
They never use the alarm system or lock doors. I knew in my heart they didn't blame me, but I wasn't sure. The husband came home Monday and discovered it. This was after he tried to get into the house, but I had it secured, and the alarm went off. I had to go over with my key and let him and his son in. He was more than understanding where I was concerned. They had really valuable things that could have been taken instead of the stuff that was which make us believe it was a kid. I just pray he didn't have too much personal information on his computer. These are the people who own the business, race horses, etc.
I have been with them for almost 10 years, so my and Mike's creditability is extremely good.
Ok, have to head back to work. Thanks guys for the well wishes for Mike and his classes.
Later...

Oh Kathy, it's so easy to see your concern over work! Gosh, I'd have been a nervous wreck! They sound like some good folk, glad things worked out.:hug:

Diane, I'd love to hear more about your new WOE...details please!?

I've been all afternoon trying to decide if I should join our local cycling club, rides would be three days a week and on Saturday mornings. I've put my bike away for now and am thinking of taking up a spin class with my middle daughter (who is begging me to go with her). I'm not usually indecisive about these kinds of things but I know I need to do either/or... any and all thoughts on this matter are welcome! :laughing:

I just had the most awesome taco salad (minus chips) for dinner. I'm typing and trying to keep my mind occupied to keep from going back for seconds!:angel:

...dog gone, can't think of anything else to put out there for now...:dance3:

Pam - The carbohydrate addict's diet that I am following allows for one 'reward meal' a day. I am using it for lunch. Breakfast and dinner are low carb and during the reward meal you can eat whatever you want, as much as you want, BUT you have to finish within an hour and there are no snacks between meals. That's not a problem for me. I finish my meal within 20 min., wait 20 min. and then have my dessert. I've heard of this diet before and bought the book to get the details. It's only day 3, so I can't comment on how effective it is. You're supposed to weigh yourself daily and use the average to determine your weight loss for the week. I haven't done that yet, but I am aiming to start weighing on Monday. I'll let you know if I lose anything after I start weighing.
Can you take a spin class before you make a decision? Is the cycling group as intense as a spin class?

Hey Ladies, found this online today, just thought I would share...hate to take up a ton of space, but thought it was quite interesting!

The sex hormones -- estrogen, progesterone and testosterone -- are often overlooked when it comes to losing weight. This is surprising because even a casual glance at men's and women's bodies show a striking difference in where they store body fat. That difference in "shape" is the sex hormone effect on body fat -- particularly in the hips and thighs for women, and the belly for men.

Ladies, whether you've always had wider hips or you've started storing more fat there as you've gotten older, fat on the hips and thighs -- a.k.a. saddlebags -- means you've got imbalanced sex hormones. More specifically you are estrogen dominant. Estrogen dominance happens when a woman's estrogen is at least relatively high and her progesterone is at least relatively low. (Keep in mind relative hormonal imbalances are not easily seen on a standard blood test).

Estrogen is the female sex hormone that gives ladies smooth skin and curvy hips -- when out of balance, it can wreak havoc on your health and your figure. Dreaded saddlebags aside, remember, no hormone is all good or all bad. After all, estrogen gives women soft skin, a healthy heart, strong bones and of course it plays a role in regulating the menstrual cycle and thus fertility. It's when the scales tip too much in favor of estrogen that we see menstrual irregularities, worse PMS, difficult menopause, fibroids, endometriosis and expanding hips and thighs.

Wondering if you are estrogen dominant? If you answer yes to any of the questions below, it is likely that estrogen plays a role in your weight issues:

--Are you overweight?
--Do you carry body fat in your hips and thighs?
--Do you have a hypothyroid condition?
--Do you have fibroids, endometriosis or PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome)?
--Have you taken or do you currently take birth control pills?
--Are you menopausal or perimenopausal?

We end up estrogen dominant by skewing the balance between estrogen and progesterone. This happens as a result of other hormonal imbalances, a low protein diet, being overweight and stress, as well as from medications and our modern environment that's rife with endocrine disruptors.

Stress triggers estrogen dominance through a couple of mechanisms. First, progesterone and estrogen have a delicate, easily upset balance. When we are stressed, we convert more raw materials to cortisol, your stress hormone, and less to making progesterone (this is known as the Progesterone Steal. If you've ever been under a lot of stress and missed a period or it was late, you've experienced this). Having less progesterone around to balance out estrogen leads to estrogen dominating a woman's hormonal landscape and among other things starts to pack on the padding around the hips.

Secondly, when cortisol rises due to stress, an elevation in insulin -- your fat storing hormone -- occurs as well. Both of these things increase body fat and increase your overall estrogen dominance. What's worse is body fat itself creates more estrogen -- so you can see the vicious cycle. It sounds horribly unfair, but an enzyme called aromatase, found in high concentrations on the hips and thighs of a woman (and more so in belly fat on a man), takes a woman's precious lean hormone, testosterone, and converts it into estrogen. As if this hormonal havoc wasn't enough, excess estrogen also disrupts thyroid hormones, turning down your metabolic rate.

Surprisingly, menopause can create estrogen dominance, too, which sounds odd because we know estrogen and progesterone both decline after menopause. But while estrogen may be overtly low, it can still dominate progesterone and testosterone making it particularly difficult to burn off those saddlebags.

Hormonal birth control (the pill, Depo Provera or the Mirena IUD) and synthetic hormone replacement therapy (HRT) prescribed for menopausal symptoms can cause estrogen dominance and weight gain. Not for every woman, though. Women are unique in what is their optimal estrogen/progesterone balance and some women's livers detox estrogen better than others, so they will tolerate hormonal medications better. If you take these medications with no issue, then you probably detox estrogen pretty well. However, if you are like many woman and gained weight from the pill or other hormonal medication, or you had a lot of side effects (mood swings, water retention, breast swelling) then you probably don't detox estrogen well and your physique will benefit from avoiding these types of medications. Of course, do not stop any medications without the supervision of your doctor.

Another issue is endocrine disruptors. These compounds occur naturally or are man-made chemicals found in our air, water and food -- everything from plastic water bottles and shampoo to pesticides on fruits and veggies contain estrogen disruptors. They block the effects of hormones that balance estrogen's effects, causing estrogen to dominate a woman's hormonal landscape. For example, endocrine disruptors can lower the effects of progesterone and testosterone by blocking their production and they can also act as strong estrogens themselves -- and your daily life is teeming with them!

Don't get overwhelmed trying to completely rid your life of excess estrogens -- you don't have to do it all, but do as much as you can. Removal of even one source of endocrine disruptors will benefit your health and your physique. Here are some big ways to avoid excess estrogens:

--Eat organic fruits and veggies whenever possible to avoid estrogenic pesticides.
--Pay more for proteins. Low-quality proteins are full of estrogens, so pay a little more for higher quality protein choices such as grass fed beef or bison, free range chicken and hormone free dairy.
--Switch to paraben and phthalate-free cosmetics, body products and deodorants, such as Weleda brand skin care, body care and deodorants.
--Use only natural cleaning products such as Method, Mrs. Meyers Clean Day or Seventh Generation. *If you use plastic containers to store food, never microwave them. Opt for glass as much as possible and always for microwaving as plastics leach estrogenic chemicals.

--Avoid soft plastic water bottles whenever you can by using glass at home or office and getting a stainless steel water bottle for travel, such as Sigg or Klean Kanteen.

Supporting your liver's ability to detox estrogen can also make a big difference and this is one place where supplements can be extremely helpful. Here are a few suggestions:

--Zinc: 15 mg to 30 mg daily (zinc decreases aromatization of testosterone to estrogen)
*Use caution with long term zinc supplementation over 30mg per day as it can cause deficiencies in other minerals.
--***********: 400 mg 1 to 3 times daily (the antioxidant in red wine)
--Curcumin: 800 mg 1 to 3 times daily (the antioxidant in turmeric, especially good if you also have insulin resistance.
--Grapeseed Extract: 200 mg 1 to 3 times daily
*Use caution with ***********, Curcumin and Grapeseed supplements if you have an autoimmune condition such as Hashimotos' Hypothyroidism as it can trigger autoimmune attack.

--Vitamin B6: up to 200 mg per day (B6 aids in estrogen detoxification)

If you are estrogen dominant and drink alcohol regularly, you may have a particularly difficult time shedding saddlebags. Alcohol, along with its added calories, turns up estrogen synthesis and, because it can cause swings in blood sugar, it can aggravate insulin leading to more fat storage.

Fruits and vegetables, particularly raw or steamed cruciferous veggies such as broccoli, brussel sprouts, cabbage, kale and watercress are excellent estrogen modulators so eat these in liberal amounts daily.

The suggestions above can make a tremendous difference in your ability to shed the fat from the hips; however once you've become estrogen dominant, fat loss does become more difficult. In addition to Joe's exercise suggestions below, the more walking you can do the better.

Walking at a low intensity level as much as you can throughout the day will aid your fat loss tremendously. Increasing your walking overall is helpful, but even more helpful is walking on an empty stomach for 45 to 60 minutes first thing in the morning. This not only will yield great fat loss results, it's a nice time to take for yourself, listen to an audio book or catch up with a friend. If you can find the time, it's worth it!

Good evening everyone!

Robin, I finished reading that and saved it to my favs right before I logged into here!! :laughing: Extremely interesting huh!? ...Vitamin B6 for me, starting first thing tomorrow! I have all the exercise they recommended going, so I'm excited to see if an added suppliment could help me progress.

Diane, I can't wait to see how this goes for you. I started on Step II today, random I know. I was feeling totally depleted for the rest of the day, following my workouts. I've got to see if a few more carbs will sustain me better. Good idea about trying the spin class first! Duh! :laughing: See, I do need the carbs, my brain has quit functioning!

Lisa, I can't wait to hear what you thought about the Oprah show.

You all have a nice weekend, time for me to see what's on TV

Pam: I wish we lived closer to each other; we seem so much alike! I really appreciated your validation and sharing about stuffing down feelings with food. I had a similar childhood – strict stepfather and a grandmother who loved me unconditionally and let me eat whatever I wanted, lol! Tom and I have grown closer discovering our triggers and helping each other let go of those old voices. He’s just as interested in the Oprah shows as I am, lol! Yesterday I bought a new dress for a wedding. I never like the good dressing rooms with the 360 mirrors. I have practiced the exercise a couple of times that the author of Women, Food and God promotes where you look deeply into your own eyes and say, “What do you really see?” when you would be inclined to criticize your body instead. (How’s that for a run-on sentence? Whew!) It really worked and I felt pretty when I modeled for Tom. He’s so sweet about making me feel perfectly beautiful. I’m really blessed to have him. The past few months with our injuries, we’ve become especially bad about eating in our chairs with our feet up. We’re going to try to get back to the table without the TV and also to eat earlier and go to bed 30 minutes earlier when we can. We discussed all of this today while having coffee outside in the arbor with Bonnie and the birds. A perfect start to a gorgeous weekend. I’m not working at all this weekend, yippee!! I vote a big YES to the cycling club! You are such an inspiration to me!

Kathy: I’m so glad your employers were gracious. I’m sure your true heart always has shown itself to them. They were fortunate to have you looking out for the animals, etc. while they were gone and anyone could have thought as you did about their missing items.

Diane: I haven’t bought the book yet, but I sure will. I worked nearly every night until dark this week. Trying to help a new family find a home with acreage so there’s a lot of tromping around in the hills. We found a really nice one, though, and might make an offer on Monday. I really gleaned a lot just from the show, which is why we are going to make our meal times more relaxed and calm, if at all possible. This empty nest has led us into some bad habits with the new flatscreen J-P gave his Dad as a thank you for putting him through college. The picture is so good, we can’t stop looking at it, lol! We’re going to try to focus more on each other, which has to be a good thing!

I hope you all have a great day!
:grouphug:

Robin: Thank you so much for sharing that article! It brought together so many points I've gathered these past few months! Estrogen dominance leads to infertility too. I believe I've always had this condition. You might have read where I shared while we were on vacation Tom was reading his 'men's magazine', which is about exercising, not naked women, LOL! There was a great article about how artificial substances in your food can make you gain weight. There are so many reasons to go organic! Wow! I guess I'd better take a look at my personal care products too. Burt's Bees has just come out with a new natural toothpaste I'd like to try. Do you have the link to that article? I'd like to save it as well and maybe share it with my sister, etc.

Good morning everyone. :wave2: I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

Lisa, here's the link to article Robin shared. http://www.thatsfit.com/2010/05/12/...om/2010/05/12/how-do-i-get-rid-of-saddlebags/ That looks ridiculous, but that's what it insisted on being. Let's see if it works!:laughing: I too wish we were closer Lisa, I'd love to hang out with you! :hug: Maybeee just maybeee when we get the house done in Mexico we could have our Godiva gathering down there!? I'm so serious! Maybe if we can plan it far enough in advance, like say next August? We could drive, or fly to the boarder and bus the rest of the way, or fly into the nearest city. My DD26 has a one way ticket down for less than two hundred dollars and DD22 has a round trip fair of just at three hundred for this August. There's plenty of room with two baths..anyone want to consider it? ::yes::?

I did my weigh in this morning, another two pounds this week.:cool1: I was kind of nervous about it because of the return to Step II. That's four pounds in two weeks. It looks like my walking, biking and Curves is going to be my ticket!... thank goodness!!:goodvibes Maybe my next plateau will be at my goal weight!! I rode my bike ten miles yesterday at an average speed of 10.5 mph. (considered a slow avg.) I need to get back into it and go hard. I have decided to join our local cycling club. They ride four times a week at different levels with different routes, this will keep it interesting for me while meeting new people. Now I need 1K for a new bike! Sheesh, it's always something isn't it?:laughing: I have a feeling I'll need to go up to the local Wendys and flip some burgers for this one!

You all have a pleasant day!

Pam - congratulations on the 2 more pounds gone. It looks as if this is doing great for you again.

Robin - thanks for the article.

We have been busy running around to furniture and rug stores trying to add a bit more color to our apartment. We did everything quite light when we remodeled and then went back and painted all the walls a much darker shade later on. We are now adding some rosewood pieces (the termites don't attack) and some Oriental rugs to make more contrast. We are able to bring the rugs home to try out and have gone through a lot of options. I think we have decided and will return the ones we don't want today. The new furniture arrives tomorrow. It has taken about 2 weeks to make all the decisions. Some things are being ordered and that takes 2 - 6 months, yes months to get them here. Living in the middle of an ocean is difficult at times!!!

I found the Clemmy's ice cream Jorge Cruise mentions in his book at our Safeway. I haven't tried it yet, though. It is interesting the number of things that are popping up here again. As we were leaving Costco last night a girl was walking out with 3 of his books. She said her mother was diabetic and had been told about the diet. We discussed what items I had been able to find here. You really don't need anything special if you do not want sweets and I find I don't really miss them very much anymore. The 3 cartons of ice cream have been sitting in the freezer for a week now. We have also been going non-stop and eating late so have not wanted anything later on. His Fast Track Diet that he is experimenting with these days - is what his next book will be about. There are no grains in it at all!! I found a link on Google that still worked. I'll be glad to pass the info along if anyone is interested. It is meat and veggies - very Atkins. It would be so easy to do organic veggies and meat and add some nuts and cheese for snacks. You can still have a bit of the 85% chocolate and 2 glasses of red wine or vodka.

Have a nice Sunday

Hugs to ALL:grouphug:

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend. I had a productive one. Got some flowers planted, and got the patio cleaned off. Mike still has some stuff on it, but at least now I can sit on the swing or eat out on the table. And I can walk on it! So not a whole lost cause. It only took all afternoon yesterday.
After we were done, we made chicken out on the grill. It was soo yummy. Nothing on it but salt, pepper, onion and garlic.
I need to quit procrastinating and start a diet plan again. I have gained weight, and I am bloated. My pants are still big on me, so I need to nip this in the bud. My vacation is ending :( It was fun though. So, I am going to finish Jorge's book today and start it tomorrow.
Mike starts his CDL classes this morning. He is so excited to do this. It is something he has always wanted to do along with operate heavy machinery. He still hopes to do that LOL.
Well, have to go see him off, then get ready for work. Rainy day here today, but it's nice. Just kind of washes everything off.
I'll catch up with you all later!!

Robin, I'll read the article you posted later.
Jocelyn, thanks for the link. I'll check it out too.

Pam: I would be up for a gathering in Mexico! It would be a blast!

Kathy: What does CDL stand for? I forgot.

I learned how to work the new grill yesterday. Maybe not such a great move on my part, lol! Sometimes I'm alone at dinnertime so can't always count on Tom to fire it up. Truth be told, I'm a much better cook and I guess that extends to grilling. Why is it we assume that all men know how to grill, lol? He did fix a mean salmon the other night, though.

Rain here today, too, after a gorgeous weekend in which we did a lot of yard work again. Our back yard has a constant invasion from the wetlands so the trade off to all of the nature is vigilent weeding. We're ready for summer now except for planting a few more flowers and putting out the cushions after the rain stops. We keep thinking it's over and then it comes back, but after several low-rain years, it's a blessing to have a full lake and a huge snowpack in the mountains. It's actually snowing in the Sierras today! I have to show property up the hill again today so waiting for late afternoon when it should have stopped.

I've added probiotics to my morning shake. The ones Tom started on when he was sick. They are very powerful. I'm feeling pretty good and starting to feel like myself again after the injuries. I worked all day in the yard without really thinking of my knee, but I've adapted to not bending it, which can be awkward, lol! Back to the treadmill so that should help, too. I'm holding pretty steady; maybe lost about 3 lbs. since vacation. Clothes fitting perhaps a bit looser. As soon as I get some free time, I'm going to the bookstore. Being kinder to myself already and using the kitchen table again instead of the comfy chairs. It's a start.

Have a great day everyone!:grouphug:

Good morning everyone. It's still raining here :( and chilly also.

Lisa, CDL stands for Certified Drivers License. It is for driving big rigs, hazmat, and such. He is very worried about taking the test. His reading/comprehension is really bad. The trainer told him he would do fine, but he doesn't believe him. I told him I would think the instructor would know. God willing, he will pass it and give him a bit of reassurance.
I am glad your injuries are healing. I am like you. I can bend my knee, but certain ways, it still hurts a bit if bent wrong. I usually sit with it straight out when sitting on the floor or ground. Looks dumb, but it doesn't hurt that way. It doesn't seem to bother me at night either. Last night it did a bit, but I was wedged between Mike and Bailey. She came up with us around 3. She usually lays between us, but she figured she'd squish me instead LOL.
Off to take Carrie to school. She graduates from her Tech school on Thursday. And she graduates from high school on June 3rd. My baby has grown up :(
I'll catch up later with you all

Kathy: Congrats to Carrie!!!

Bonnie isn't allowed to sleep on the bed when we are both home because Tom needs a lot of room, lol! She will get up there if he is in bed while I am taking a bath or whatever. Then she's supposed to get down onto her bed on the floor. Last night I came up to my side and Bonnie was frozen still, and FAKING to be asleep, breathing as deeply and hard as she could. BUT HER EYES WERE OPEN, LOL!!! It was the funniest thing she's ever done. That dog is a master manipulator! I made her get down anyway, lol!

I've lost 7 lbs since coming home from vacation. Down 5 from when we left. Kinda excited!

Pam - congratulations on the 2 more pounds gone. It looks as if this is doing great for you again.

Robin - thanks for the article.

We have been busy running around to furniture and rug stores trying to add a bit more color to our apartment. We did everything quite light when we remodeled and then went back and painted all the walls a much darker shade later on. We are now adding some rosewood pieces (the termites don't attack) and some Oriental rugs to make more contrast. We are able to bring the rugs home to try out and have gone through a lot of options. I think we have decided and will return the ones we don't want today. The new furniture arrives tomorrow. It has taken about 2 weeks to make all the decisions. Some things are being ordered and that takes 2 - 6 months, yes months to get them here. Living in the middle of an ocean is difficult at times!!!

I found the Clemmy's ice cream Jorge Cruise mentions in his book at our Safeway. I haven't tried it yet, though. It is interesting the number of things that are popping up here again. As we were leaving Costco last night a girl was walking out with 3 of his books. She said her mother was diabetic and had been told about the diet. We discussed what items I had been able to find here. You really don't need anything special if you do not want sweets and I find I don't really miss them very much anymore. The 3 cartons of ice cream have been sitting in the freezer for a week now. We have also been going non-stop and eating late so have not wanted anything later on. His Fast Track Diet that he is experimenting with these days - is what his next book will be about. There are no grains in it at all!! I found a link on Google that still worked. I'll be glad to pass the info along if anyone is interested. It is meat and veggies - very Atkins. It would be so easy to do organic veggies and meat and add some nuts and cheese for snacks. You can still have a bit of the 85% chocolate and 2 glasses of red wine or vodka.

Have a nice Sunday

Hugs to ALL:grouphug:

Hi Jocelyn - I'd love the info on the Fast Track. I follow him on my FB and have stayed put at my weight but would love to try the new book.

Lisa - Wow! 7 lbs.! That''s great. Bonnie sounds like such a cutie.

It's raining again today - yuk. I'll check in again later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter