• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Genie+ at DLR starting on 12/8

Anyone heard anything about the ability to book the same ride multiple times? Also for the individual LLs I wonder if the next time shown will be after 1 for the other park? I’m definitely buying Rise and WEB every day

I thought it was one LL per day.
Have they actually said anything about that though? I thought that was just an assumption since WDW is like that. It’s wishful thinking probably but I’m hoping since DL has less LL options they might allow you to book the same ride multiple times

Have they actually said anything about that though? I thought that was just an assumption since WDW is like that. It’s wishful thinking probably but I’m hoping since DL has less LL options they might allow you to book the same ride multiple times
Major Differences in Disney Genie+ and Lightning Lane Between Disneyland and Walt Disney World
Well it blocked the link but it was at a competitors website

Yes. They have confirmed only once per LL ride with G+. From the Disney Parks Blog post linked earlier:

Disney Genie+ will be available for $20 per ticket per day, and allows you to select the next available arrival window for Disney Genie+ Lightning Lane entrances at a variety of attractions, one at a time (subject to limited availability; limit one Lightning Lane selection per experience each day).

I’ll be there Saturday and signing up for Genie+ to try it out.

I’m curious to see how fast the Rise ILL fills up. Wouldn’t be surprised if it fills up at the start of the day.

Also very curious how fast Genie+ times fill up. With MP it was not unusual for the top attractions to be completely booked by the afternoon. Curious how it will “feel“ to pay for G+ for the day and see options slip away with each hour that goes by.

I’ll be there Saturday and signing up for Genie+ to try it out.

I’m curious to see how fast the Rise ILL fills up. Wouldn’t be surprised if it fills up at the start of the day.

Also very curious how fast Genie+ times fill up. With MP it was not unusual for the top attractions to be completely booked by the afternoon. Curious how it will “feel“ to pay for G+ for the day and see options slip away with each hour that goes by.
ILL for Rise at WDW never makes it past 9am, usually gone by 8

Does anyone know if single rider lines will go away with LL or stay intact or be impacted in anyway?

Any word on the price for ILL? I read it would be "$7-$20" per ride, but that's a big difference. I will use it for Rise for sure and maybe RSR.

I'm wondering if I can skip Genie+ and just buy those individual rides we really want to get on.

I'll probably do Genie+ for at least the first day and see how it goes. I just don't like the idea of paying for it but then not being able to get on the rides we wanted.

I always liked photo pass and that makes it worth even more to me. I think I read that it includes photo pass. Hopefully I'm not imagining that....

I still miss paper fastpass tickets. I always saved the ones we didn't use, so they are little souvenirs :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter