Gay clubs near Disney

Any good ones?

There are not any really near Disney. When Pleasure Island was open on Thursday nights it was Service Industry night and the club at PI called Mannequins was pretty much gay. It was the best time.

Most of the gay clubs are located more in the downtown area.

It also depends on what night you want to go out. What type of crowd you are looking for. What are you in the mood for?

Well we'll only be in for one night, a Sunday night, but whatever was around we figure we would check out. No real expectation, and we'll probably be pooped after a long day at the park.

I think that Parliament House is now the big one.

Pulse and Savoy - Ive been to each once but don't remember them much.

http://orlando.gaycities.com/bars/

the club part of PH is fun depending on the night. And I love that they have a separate drag show bar inside, so you can dance or catch a show. Where as at most clubs the drag show takes over the dancefloor and if you don't want to watch the show you have to wait till its over to dance.

The rest of the PH "resort" is kind of scary/sketchy. It's very cruisey! I mean if that's your thing you'd love it. I have friends who love PH for the easy pickups. LOL

I think that Parliament House is now the big one.

Pulse and Savoy - Ive been to each once but don't remember them much.

http://orlando.gaycities.com/bars/

the club part of PH is fun depending on the night. And I love that they have a separate drag show bar inside, so you can dance or catch a show. Where as at most clubs the drag show takes over the dancefloor and if you don't want to watch the show you have to wait till its over to dance.

The rest of the PH "resort" is kind of scary/sketchy. It's very cruisey! I mean if that's your thing you'd love it. I have friends who love PH for the easy pickups. LOL

And I have some that avoid it for those very reasons.

And I have some that avoid it for those very reasons.

I do!! I used to go with friends who would play "balcony bingo" and I would just spend the whole night at one of the bars or on the dance floor by myself

I much preferred to go to Southern Nights but I don't think its around anymore.:confused3

And Mannequins was the best. I hope they bring some clubs back to DTD and one of them has a gay night again. That was a blast!! Trying to find your friends, or get on the dance floor as it moved around. Trying not to spill your drink in the process. Ahhhh those were the days.

I remember going to Southern Nights when they had Game Night. I never laughed so hard.

I do miss Pleasure Island on Thursday nights.

OMG do you remember when Southern used to do the buffet outside on the deck. I was like who goes to a bar and eats. So weird.

If you want a gay bar, there's on in Garden Grove call the Frat House: 8112 Garden Grove Blvd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter