Gatordad's photos from MDGG

Scott-

You can start planning for the "Mayan 12/21/12 "End of the World GG". You don't need to budget a thing, cause.... well.... it's the End of the World dude - there will be no one left to give your $$$ to! :thumbsup2 I'm reserving the entire campground (under various aliases) so we'll have one hell of a block party!!! I'm stocking up every credit card offer I'm receiving between now and 2011 so I'll have enough to book FtW and invite Dis-Camper's only!!

If you can dream it, you can do it!!

Great pics Rog. It lools like everyone had a great time. I must complement you on your artistic talent, I love the shirts. I must have one. How ever did you make them? Please post the graphics.

Deb, can I come to the EOTWGG? Especially if you are paying! LOL I promise I will spend all my free time looking for those otters you keep "seeing". :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Rog, great pics! Can't wait to see the rest!

Great pictures Rog. Looks like you all had a great time and got to meet a lot of Diser's. Glad you had a safe trip. My DH loves the logos you and seabee have been coming up with. I think I saw a transfer he ran off laying by his computer this morning. Glad your back, we missed you!

Meeting Gatordad and his family were one the highlights of my trip, these are real people with unreal personalities!!! Although Pete has always tried to seem like the grumpy tough guy who is careless and two track minded for beer and gators here on the boards....he is very laid back, intelligent, and a loving father. If any of you guys ever get the chance to get to know this guy and his family...JUMP at the chance...you'll be a better person for having met them.

Meeting Gatordad and his family were one the highlights of my trip, these are real people with unreal personalities!!! Although Pete has always tried to seem like the grumpy tough guy who is careless and two track minded for beer and gators here on the boards....he is very laid back, intelligent, and a loving father. If any of you guys ever get the chance to get to know this guy and his family...JUMP at the chance...you'll be a better person for having met them.

Sounds like shameless bum kissing to me.... how much did Pete pay you :confused3

Are you trying to suck up to gatordad or did you do something at the GG that he's holding over your head?:rotfl:

yeah really, everyone knows what a jerk gatordork is.....

Sounds like shameless bum kissing to me.... how much did Pete pay you :confused3

Are you trying to suck up to gatordad or did you do something at the GG that he's holding over your head?:rotfl:

LOL...no, not at all. To be honest...EVERYONE I met on this trip were just GOOD, DOWN TO EARTH PEOPLE!!! I spent more time with the GatorGang, Gus, Addie and Mike (MrLisa8200) than most others, but everyone we met, we really enjoyed.

I'm thinking the same thing Scott. They probably lit off firecrackers in the 900 loop CS one night and now Rog is thinking Gatordork is gonna nark him out.:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Hey...I just lit them...Gdad aimed them perfectly!!! Good thing it was raining that night!!!:rolleyes1

Great pic's Rog. It was great to meet you...and your wife and girls are lovely! That stinks that we missed the GG, that looks like our kind of party after our little ones are asleep! :thumbsup2

I have operatives at the Fort, you might fly under the radar for a while .... but not for long....

I have operatives at the Fort, you might fly under the radar for a while .... but not for long....

I'm pretty good, see if you can spot me in this pic

LP-06-188-12-crop%20copy-100k.jpg

I didn't think so

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter