Gatordad's photos from MDGG

g8trmom1

<font color=darkorchid>Hi, I'm Gatordad's wife....
013.jpg

Pete meeting Al and Ami

015.jpg

Jen

016.jpg

Gatormom and Jason

038-1.jpg

Pete Mike and Rog

024.jpg

Jason and Steve having a drink

020.jpg

Steve and Pete

026.jpg

Getting the screen ready for guitar hero-- Debbie, Chris and Jen

028.jpg

031.jpg

033-1.jpg

035.jpg

Pete Rog Mike and Chris

036.jpg

038.jpg

So happy to see pictures. Looks like everyone had a great time. Thanks for posting.

Thanks so much for the photos! :thumbsup2 Looks as if you all had fun! Nice to be able to put faces to the names!

that was before the po-lice showed up to get us.

and let me tell you one thing. ROg is as cool in person as he is on the boards..... His family is way cool also, and our daughter's had a blast playing together for the weekend.

we will have to get rog and family down here for the the 4th...i am sorry that i missed everything after the gathering...darn weddings...

Great pics. Nice to see the folks behind the names. I love Rog's shirt.

Great pics ...Wish i could have been there:cool1: :cool1: You all look like you had so much fun......Me and my daughter are headed down wed...staying off site going to US|IOA.....you kow 5 days late and my extra dollar went into the gas tank.....

Oh my gosh..:scared1: you guys look so great and looks to me like you did a lot of hanging around that tree...heehee! :rotfl2:

I'm glad to see you all had a great time and no one was killed or damaged ...lol

It's so good to put a face with a name. Thanks so much for posting the pictures. That mickey screen rocks even though I know the weather didn't allow you to use it.

I would have liked to have taken more pictures, but the weather wasn't really cooperating-- we were all huddled under Steve's awning...and later on we thought to bring our Gator canopy over. It was great meeting everyone, can't wait till we do it again on July 4th. Loved the 900 loop, it was our first time in it. The kids liked being close to the Meadows Trading Post.

Great pictures GatorMom!!! Only,,,ummmmm, I don't know how to say this, but I think you and BigKahuna both need to get your camera's checked out.

I really, really, look like this.....

Some people say I'm a legend in my own mind!!:thumbsup2

I would have liked to have taken more pictures, but the weather wasn't really cooperating-- we were all huddled under Steve's awning...and later on we thought to bring our Gator canopy over. It was great meeting everyone, can't wait till we do it again on July 4th. Loved the 900 loop, it was our first time in it. The kids liked being close to the Meadows Trading Post.

The 900 loop is our favorite. Got put in there our 2nd trip to the fort and always prefer it. Anything in the 911 area is fine with me.

The MDGG looked like great fun. Imagine if BigDisneyDaddy and I would have been able to come how it would have shaped things. Our trip to Spirit of the Suwannee in Live Oak, FL was a blast. We had 37 people in our group. We all took turns cooking each meal. My dinner was Sunday night and I made hard and soft tacos which turned out pretty good if I say so myself.

Looks like you guys had a blast, minus the rain on Saturday turned out to be a pretty nice weekend.

My dinner was Sunday night and I made hard and soft tacos which turned out pretty good if I say so myself.
Yeah Donnie.... make something you don't have to grill so you won't drop the meat on the ground!!!:lmao:

You goin to FtW for the 4th?

It wasn't cold...just the rain kept coming and going. It was great placing the names with the faces. It was also great meeting Mrs. Gus and her sidekick--didn't start chatting with her till the end of the evening. It was also nice meeting Dean and Monica who were across from us. It was great because a bunch of us --Auburn Jen, Big Kahuna, Dean and Monica, Steve and Lisa were all near each other. I also enjoyed chatting with Terry01 and Debbie too! It is hard remembering everyone's names....should have brought sticky name stickers....next time.

Yeah Donnie.... make something you don't have to grill so you won't drop the meat on the ground!!!:lmao:

You goin to FtW for the 4th?

We have ressies for June 30th thru July 7th and then Thanksgiving. I cooked most of it at home and then cut up the lettuce, tomato and cheese Sunday night. Thankfully all went well and nothing was dropped.

Looks like you all had a great time. I love the screen too bad you didn't get a chance to use it. Always nice to put names and faces together. Wish we could get to the next one, but if we make it, it will be the end of October.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter