Garden Rocks Concert Series Returns In 2022!

Have one day planned for EPCOT on our next trip, and its a wednesday in March. I'd really take any live act.

Anyone know how far in advance Disney usually releases the lineup?

I will hopefully be there in May and if so - hoping for HERMAN HERMITS again - love their show!!!

Please no--not on our May trip--seems that over the many years we have attended we see the same acts and this is one of them. I like Herman's Hermits, but enough--I want to see someone new! :rolleyes1:flower3:

Please no--not on our May trip--seems that over the many years we have attended we see the same acts and this is one of them. I like Herman's Hermits, but enough--I want to see someone new! :rolleyes1:flower3:
I totally understand! We go in March and have seen Mickey Thomas from Starship at least 3 times. It would be nice to see someone different!

just happy to have someone playing again. We have seen the same bands in April, but they are really good and fun to watch, so it didn't really matter.

Get Ready to Rock! Garden Rocks Concert Series Returning to the EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival

The series features something for everyone – from returning favorites like The Guess Who, Rick Springfield and Simple Plan to Latin hitmakers Melina León and Claudia Leitte, Christian music superstar TobyMac and groovin’ legends Kool & The Gang. View the full list of announced artists below and keep checking back at FreshEPCOT.com as more acts are revealed.

• March 4-5 – The Guess Who
  • March 6-7 – Rick Springfield
  • March 11-12 – Melina Leon – NEW to Garden Rocks
  • March 18-19 – Mike DelGuidice, currently on tour with Billy Joel – NEW
  • March 20-21 – Kool & The Gang – NEW to Garden Rocks
  • March 25-28 – The Orchestra starring former members of ELO
  • April 1-2 – The Spinners
  • April 3-4 – The Pointer Sisters
  • April 8-9 – Blue October – NEW to Garden Rocks
  • April 15-16 – Tommy DeCarlo, singer of the band Boston – NEW
  • April 17-18 – Don Felder, Formerly of The Eagles
  • April 22-23 – STARSHIP featuring Mickey Thomas
  • April 24-25 – Claudia Leitte – NEW
  • April 29-30 – Berlin
  • May 1-2 – TobyMac
  • May 6-7 – Blood, Sweat & Tears
  • May 8-9 – The Commodores – NEW to Garden Rocks
  • May 13-14 – Ambrosia with Peter Beckett – NEW
  • May 20-21 – A Flock Of Seagulls
  • May 22-23 – Collin Raye – NEW
  • May 27-28 – Thelma Houston – NEW
  • May 29-30 – Little River Band
  • June 3-6 – Simple Plan
  • June 10-13 – Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone
  • June 17-20 – Plain White T’s
Beginning Jan. 19, guests can secure their spot at the show by booking a Garden Rocks Dining Package available Friday-Monday. Find out more by visiting FreshEPCOT.com.

Last edited:
So many that we have seen before, but for the first time in a while, something new - Ambrosia!

A couple of our all-time favorites were Kool & The Gang and The Pointer Sisters, alas they are playing early this year--these two could rock the house! We've had the pleasure of seeing many of the others on the list, some better than others. We arrive on May 11, 2022 and bummed we will miss The Commodores.

Just happy that with limited dates (F - M), we aren't seeing Herman's Hermits again!

Wonder if Mike DelGuidice is worth going to see? Not super thrilled our date is a tribute band. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Most of the acts are more or less cover. Lionel Richie was with the Commodores.

The Guess Who only has the drummer as their original member. The Spinners only have one original member.

Here’s Mike with Billy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter