Garden Rocks Concert Series Returns In 2022!

I see Blood Sweat and Tears will be back, so looks like major bands and not just locals as some had speculated

It is not posted yet, I found this on the Blood Sweat and Tears band website. No other acts show anything on theirs yet, but the list was posted Dec 6 two years ago, so should be any day

It is not posted yet, I found this on the Blood Sweat and Tears band website. No other acts show anything on theirs yet, but the list was posted Dec 6 two years ago, so should be any day
Still mad at them for ditching Bo Bice,but thrilled to see they will be part of the return of Garden Rocks!

For a Live Music LOVER like myself,the return of Garden Rocks(and I am assuming ETTB) is probably bigger than the return of the Fireworks shows,etc.

With the BS&T dates being Friday/Saturday, hope that isn't an indication Garden Rocks will be Friday/Saturday/Sunday/Monday and not nightly.

I hope all the Acts below that were scheduled for 2020 F&G get a chance to make 2022 F&G.

2020 Scheduled Garden Rocks
  • March 17-19 – STARSHIP featuring Mickey Thomas
  • March 20-23 – Mark Wills NEW to Garden Rocks
  • March 24-26 – The Spinners
  • March 27-28 – Sister Hazel
  • March 29-30 – The Pointer Sisters
  • March 31-April 2 – Former Journey Lead Vocalist Steve Augeri
  • April 3-4 – Blood, Sweat & Tears
  • April 5-6 – Exposé
  • April 7-9 – Berlin
  • April 19-20 – Rick Springfield
  • April 24-27 – Plain White T’s
  • April 28-30 – Don Felder, formerly of The Eagles
  • May 1-2 – Don McLean NEW
  • May 5-7 – Ambrosia with Peter Beckett NEW
  • May 8-9 – Thelma Houston NEW
  • May 10-11 – The Allman Betts Band NEW to Garden Rocks
  • May 12-14 – Air Supply
  • May 15-18 – Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone
  • May 19-21 – Mike DelGuidice & Big Shot NEW to Garden Rocks
  • May 24-25 – Daughtry NEW
  • May 26-28 – Marshall Tucker Band
  • May 31-June 1 – Survivor

With the BS&T dates being Friday/Saturday, hope that isn't an indication Garden Rocks will be Friday/Saturday/Sunday/Monday and not nightly.

I hope all the Acts below that were scheduled for 2020 F&G get a chance to make 2022 F&G.

2020 Scheduled Garden Rocks
  • March 17-19 – STARSHIP featuring Mickey Thomas
  • March 20-23 – Mark Wills NEW to Garden Rocks
  • March 24-26 – The Spinners
  • March 27-28 – Sister Hazel
  • March 29-30 – The Pointer Sisters
  • March 31-April 2 – Former Journey Lead Vocalist Steve Augeri
  • April 3-4 – Blood, Sweat & Tears
  • April 5-6 – Exposé
  • April 7-9 – Berlin
  • April 19-20 – Rick Springfield
  • April 24-27 – Plain White T’s
  • April 28-30 – Don Felder, formerly of The Eagles
  • May 1-2 – Don McLean NEW
  • May 5-7 – Ambrosia with Peter Beckett NEW
  • May 8-9 – Thelma Houston NEW
  • May 10-11 – The Allman Betts Band NEW to Garden Rocks
  • May 12-14 – Air Supply
  • May 15-18 – Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone
  • May 19-21 – Mike DelGuidice & Big Shot NEW to Garden Rocks
  • May 24-25 – Daughtry NEW
  • May 26-28 – Marshall Tucker Band
  • May 31-June 1 – Survivor

I forgot about Big Shot being on that list. Would be nice to see them bring back some of the other tribute bands - Stayin’ Alive, Slippery When Wet, Hotel California.

Also hoping The Guess Who returns in 2022. Even though there is only 1 original member in the current band, they put on a great show. They were the last band to appear at Garden Rocks in 2020 before the parks shut down and even stepped in and did shows for an extra 2 nights when the scheduled band cancelled at the last minute due to the pandemic.

I forgot about Big Shot being on that list. Would be nice to see them bring back some of the other tribute bands - Stayin’ Alive, Slippery When Wet, Hotel California.
I wish Disney would have the Sounds Like Summer bands and the America Gardens Bandstand bands(We loved The Hooligans and also Summer Breeze) play during the day followed by the National Acts at night.

Live Music all day!!!!

Probably not in the budget!lol

We now know that May 29-30 will be Little River Band and though I don't know exact dates, The Orchestra (former ELO band)will
be appearing in March. Hopefully more to come soon.

We now know that May 29-30 will be Little River Band and though I don't know exact dates, The Orchestra (former ELO band)will
be appearing in March. Hopefully more to come soon.
Cool-just heard Lonesome Loser on SiriusXM the other day.

Just curious-where did you see the LRB dates-they are not on their website yet.

Hopefully the full list will come out soon-ready to start planning a few Garden Rocks Road Trips(although we will be flying!lol)! :)

Following! And really hoping for Rick Springfield.
No doubt-he would be a very huge get for the return of Garden Rocks.

With Blood Sweat & Tears scheduled for a "Friday/Saturday" and Little River Band scheduled for a "Sunday/Monday" I am beginning to get a little concerned that Garden Rocks is going to make its return with a "Friday/Saturday/Sunday/Monday" format instead of nightly.

I guess Disney is still booking Acts,but I wish they would go ahead and release the Acts currently booked-with the Festival starting March 2,it is getting a little late in the game to plan some trips and get the best price for Airfare and Rooms.

No doubt-he would be a very huge get for the return of Garden Rocks.

With Blood Sweat & Tears scheduled for a "Friday/Saturday" and Little River Band scheduled for a "Sunday/Monday" I am beginning to get a little concerned that Garden Rocks is going to make its return with a "Friday/Saturday/Sunday/Monday" format instead of nightly.

I guess Disney is still booking Acts,but I wish they would go ahead and release the Acts currently booked-with the Festival starting March 2,it is getting a little late in the game to plan some trips and get the best price for Airfare and Rooms.

If this happens, I will have to go up one level when I renew my pass. I am blocked out on weekends. 😕

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter