Gabby Petito

:( That can’t be good.
Probably not, but it's very unlikely that they would have a positive ID, and they wouldn't make any definitive announcement without a) making a positive ID, and b) notifying the victim's family.

Fox News was just saying that there are two other people missing in that same area, one in their 20's and another in their 40's -- so this could be someone else.

And that may be all the FBI can say at this point -- that a body was found and they are not sure who it is.

I find this revolting. All females residing in the United States are America's Daughters and we should care equally about all of them. My own daughter is slim, blue-eyed, blonde haired, cute as all get-out, and gets a sunburn from the glow of the refrigerator lightbulb if she takes too long choosing a snack, but that doesn't mean she is more American or more worthy of concern than any other young female. It's repugnant that they're pushing this and honestly makes me sympathize with them less.

So then what is the issue with Gabby's parents saying that? I mean if all females are daughters of USA then that doesn't that make Gabby one too?
That's some messed up kind of logic you got going here. Their daughter is missing, them using "America's daughter" doesn't mean they don't think anyone else is. They are trying to do what it takes to find their missing daughter. How can someone decide to sympathize less for them all because they "pushed" that statement. That's actually kind of repugnant.

Yes, it sounds like they know it is her, but they have not made a positive ID with fingerprints or DNA.

No questions allowed.

RIP Gabby. Just knew this wasn't good from the beginning. Glad she isn't missing forever like so many others without any closure for her parents and family. I'll hold my comments due to not knowing the cause of death. I will say in regards to her boyfriend missing, his family should not be held responsible. He's a grown man at 23 years old and parents in genreal aren't keeping tabs on their adult children 24/7.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter