• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FYI -- National Out as Official Car of WDW

I just printed off my reservation--it was $5.00 cheaper than the quote they gave me???--go figure!!. Thanks for reply. Glad I have the printed copy in front of me now. At least I will have proof of rental anyway. Have good trip, looks like you are leaving soon.

Why in the world would Disney choose Alamo? We used them once & swore never, ever again! They were horrible & their great rate ended up being twice the price! Long story... anyway, we've used Dollar the last two times & have had no complaints. Plus, they are in the airport! If you want to "Drive Happy" don't rent from Alamo!!

JMHO...
loveswdw

I have had nothing but horrible experiences with Alamo and the few times I took the time to write to management to express my concerns they were handled by ignoring me. I wouldn't rent from Alamo again if they were the cheapest car in Orlando. Being the official car of Disney does nothing for me, in fact it makes me question Disney's choice of business partners.

You know what they say....

DON'T Remember the Alamo (rent a car.)

Originally posted by loveswdw
Why in the world would Disney choose Alamo? We used them once & swore never, ever again! They were horrible & their great rate ended up being twice the price!

Probably because they offered the most $$$$$ for the endorsement.

Don't let quality service get in the way of those bags of cash. Would it make more sense for the official rental car of Disney to move on airport at MCO when the next bidding session takes place for those slots?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter