FYI: More Cuts Coming

That is very sad. We love the fairy godmother! They're cutting virtually every Cinderella character from the park w/Cinderella Castle as its icon..that just doesn't seem right.

It's almost like they want to give the castle to someone else....Hmm

Just kidding, but you make a really good point

I feel like it's a matter of time at this point until Elsa evicts Cinderella and steals the castle.

Kidding... Kinda....
DIdn't a lot of people expect this to come once the castle lighting was given to Elsa? It may have taken some more time for it to happen, but they did it..

Islands of Adventure
Universal Studios
Sea World
Busch Gardens
Lego Land
Clearwater Beach
Daytona
Kennedy Space Center
Everglades National Park
Big Cypress National Forest
Castillo De San Marcos in St. Augustine

Just to name a few...
Double post ... somehow.

Islands of Adventure
Universal Studios
Sea World
Busch Gardens
Lego Land
Clearwater Beach
Daytona
Kennedy Space Center
Everglades National Park
Big Cypress National Forest
Castillo De San Marcos in St. Augustine

Just to name a few...
I doubt that this is what Disney wants but I bet that you're right. :)

Must be an ECHO in here. ;)
No, but I have one on my desk...
61AlYvJqtsL._SX522_.jpg

I feel like it's a matter of time at this point until Elsa evicts Cinderella and steals the castle.

Kidding... Kinda....

Except that even Queen Elsa is likely getting the boot from the MK soon enough.

Thankfully (for her fans) she will at least be heading to another park to meet guests.

The DISboards is acting very flaky today.

Maybe there is high traffic with all the news.
It acted flaky when I caused the duplicate. It froze forever and all I tried to do was back out but I ended up with two posts. Oh well, it bears repeating. ;)

Except that even Queen Elsa is likely getting the boot from the MK soon enough.

Thankfully (for her fans) she will at least be heading to another park to meet guests.
She and Anna are staying in MK.

The new Castle stage show will feature characters from the MK lands: Anna and Elsa are slated to be part of the show as reported in the Disney Blog and other sites.

She and Anna are staying in MK.

The new Castle stage show will feature characters from the MK lands: Anna and Elsa are slated to be part of the show as reported in the Disney Blog and other sites.

Well, that's a bit of good news. So they'll be appearing in 2 parks?

I'd still rather keep FGM and Lady Tremaine than have A/E doubled up. But I know others prefer it the other way around.

Well, that's a bit of good news. So they'll be appearing in 2 parks?

I'd still rather keep FGM and Lady Tremaine than have A/E doubled up. But I know others prefer it the other way around.
Yes on the two parks because they'll be in the Castle show representing their "land" and in their newly built Norway meet and greet.

I'd also rather see FGM stay as her CM friend has such a long history in the park. FGM had been in every parade up until FOF and before that, her one CM friend hung out with 7 little guys. Very sad for her.

Yes on the two parks because they'll be in the Castle show representing their "land" and in their newly built Norway meet and greet.

I'd also rather see FGM stay as her CM friend has such a long history in the park. FGM had been in every parade up until FOF and before that, her one CM friend hung out with 7 little guys. Very sad for her.

Oh, I misunderstood. I thought you meant they were going to keep the meet and greet in 2 parks. I was really just talking about meet & greets. I don't really "count" characters that appear in parades and shows. (I assume they're just swapping the "cost" of one cast for another in terms of the stage show).

Does this mean FGM won't be in the parade any more either? Are the CM's totally gone then? :(

Oh, I misunderstood. I thought you meant they were going to keep the meet and greet in 2 parks. I was really just talking about meet & greets. I don't really "count" characters that appear in parades and shows. (I assume they're just swapping the "cost" of one cast for another in terms of the stage show).

Does this mean FGM won't be in the parade any more either? Are the CM's totally gone then? :(
I'm sure their meet and greet stays in MK otherwise they'd have no MK land to represent. But then again, no one knows for sure until Norway opens.

I meant the day parade; FGM Is still in MSEP and the Christmas Parade if they don't change that.

I'm sure their meet and greet stays in MK otherwise they'd have no MK land to represent. But then again, no one knows for sure until Norway opens.

I meant the day parade; FGM Is still in MSEP and the Christmas Parade if they don't change that.

Got it. I'm back to not knowing. ;)

And thanks for the parade clarification! That's how I thought it was.

Got it. I'm back to not knowing. ;)
;) Last week when I was in the parks, I was told their meet and greet would stay as the reason for their roles in the new show. But then, Rapunzel is slated for the show and what "land" does she represent? Has she ever even had a meet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter