Fun Card Vs. Annual Pass?

Actually, I just saw an ad for the fun card today. The ad doesn't say that the offer is for Florida residents only. It does give a # for info. It is (866) FLFUNCARD and it is available for busch gardens and sea world. It does say that it does not include parking and are good for regularly scheuled operating hours. Offer expires May 31 , 2003

I do know that the cards are available at the gate or on the website.

I have been using the fun card for a couple of years now and find it to be a great value. What I have been doing to get around the whole lack of annual pass benefits thing is to just buy one pass for either myself or my fiance and then get funcards for the rest of the family. We never really go without the person with the annual pass so we always get free parking and the food and merchandise discounts. The easy pay system that they use makes it very easy to afford by only charging a minimal amount monthly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter