Fuente del Oro - restaurant review

Sunday 3rd June - We crossed over to Frontierland and headed straight to Fuente del Oro for a snack - somewhere I've never been but wanted to try due to recs on here. We weren't disappointed - the food ordering was quick and it was hot, and reasonably good value too :thumbsup2.

The girls had the children's chicken strips meal with ice cream for pudding.

018.jpg

I had the chicken fajitas meal with rice & churros for pudding - yum yum!

019.jpg

020.jpg

DH had the chilli & rice meal with nachos - he didn't get a pudding with his but shared ours.

017.jpg

All meals came with drinks (soft for us and OJ for girls) and cost 33 euros with AP discount which was really good value :goodvibes.

We ate here on Monday at around 6pm and thought it was great!
Two of us had Menu 3(Chicken Fajitas, rice, magnum ice cream and soft drink) and the other two had Menu 1(chilli, nachos, rice and soft drink). It was hot and delicious and we thought it was a bargain. Most people sat outside but there is plenty of seating indoors and we had a whole room to ourselves!
Very filling, not heavily spiced and could easily be shared if you didn't need a big meal :goodvibes

we ate here in Feb 2014 and had the fajitas and taco salad.

Both were lovely and we would most definitely eat here again. it was yum

039_opt.jpg 040_opt.jpg 041_opt.jpg 055_opt.jpg Stopped here today as Toad Hall was full and Hakuna was shut :( I tried menu n°2 - with Mexicain Rice (it's not btw), Churros (really nice) and a San Pellegrino. It was better than I expected and better than what it looks like but no way authentic and not as good as before besides the Churros

Always a favourite of ours Liam had Menu 3, he loves the Fajitas. Usually I just have churros and a drink but decided on Menu 2 for a change.
The meals were fabulous, so much food and really tasty. I'd say this is easily the best counter service restaurant in the parks and superb value for money.
Only downside was despite it being October it was a glorious day and all the outside tables were taken and I do love to hear BTM rattling around in the background when we eat here. Plenty of tables inside :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter