Ft. Wilderness Cabins becoming DVC?

From Dec 1 to Dec 23, 2024 for 132 points per week is a steal! That should be more than the Oct 1-Nov 26 weekly rate of 160 points.

Christmas decorations in the parks, resorts, and at the camper's campsites.

Bama Ed

The point chart is where I was expecting it to be. I think these will be fine in the long run. You get something larger than a studio with a much better point chart than a 1 bedroom.

From Dec 1 to Dec 23, 2024 for 132 points per week is a steal! That should be more than the Oct 1-Nov 26 weekly rate of 160 points.

Christmas decorations in the parks, resorts, and at the camper's campsites.

Bama Ed
I would expect it will require home resort priority and maybe even a lot of competition at 11 months.

Goes on sale Feb 1st!

Wonder when we will know more about the trust and how trading into non-trust resorts works.

They will trade via BVTC like the current t set up. No changes there.

The potential change could come when or if more property is added as trust property. Right now, just the cabins.

They will trade via BVTC like the current t set up. No changes there.

The potential change could come when or if more property is added as trust property. Right now, just the cabins.
You would think they will have to tell people upfront when buying the cabins if in the future other resorts will have home resort priority as well as just cabin ‘owners’

You would think they will have to tell people upfront when buying the cabins if in the future other resorts will have home resort priority as well as just cabin ‘owners’

It will be in the paperwork. My guess is it will be like the restrictions document we had to sign for RIV.

It was in there but also a specific one you have to sign to show you didn’t miss it.

Given this is a different product, I am sure it will be explained differently as well.

But, I still wonder and lean that all trust property will have just the one month advantage that is guaranteed but then open up to other trust owners after that before trading opens for non trust owners.

I think that may be up in the air right now. The documents give them a lot of options. For example, cabins could have 11 month, all other trust owners have 10 months then legacy resorts could have 7 months. However, this is all speculation or they know people will figure this out thus declared ALOT of favorite weeks

I agree...And we should know whether this is actually a thing or just the mobile home part very soon.

I think that may be up in the air right now. The documents give them a lot of options. For example, cabins could have 11 month, all other trust owners have 10 months then legacy resorts could have 7 months. However, this is all speculation or they know people will figure this out thus declared ALOT of favorite weeks

I think it’s the same % as before..no more than 35% can be sold that way.

So even though it says deeded in the fine print it doesn’t necessarily mean anything like a traditional deed? Is that what posters were saying previously about MVC?

Info is out but I can’t find the link. Opens July 1st. Did anyone get the email yet? It is being reported with the point chart.
I just got my email and interestingly they’re calling CFW a deluxe resort. So they’ve upgraded its status instead of a new offering of moderate hotels by DVC. I hope they add more to the amenities around the resort to reflect the deluxe status.

1705420675269.jpeg

I think it’s the same % as before..no more than 35% can be sold that way.
I thought I remembered somewhere compared to other DVC properties they set aside more then the DVC normal amount for favorite weeks? I may be misremembering. If so, I blame it on the cold and snow ❄️

I just got my email and interestingly they’re calling CFW a deluxe resort. So they’ve upgraded its status instead of a new offering of moderate hotels by DVC. I hope they add more to the amenities around the resort to reflect the deluxe status.

View attachment 826254

Interesting and could be insight to maybe future properties going into it that would fit the deluxe category.

Maybe we will see something like Reflections come back into play. And these become like the treehouses at SSR

I thought I remembered somewhere compared to other DVC properties they set aside more then the DVC normal amount for favorite weeks? I may be misremembering. If so, I blame it on the cold and snow ❄️

I’ll have to try and find the documents again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter